LDRS 23

Additionally, I see you failed to address anything and took off again on your own agenda, claiming summaries and catch-alls that are your words, not mine. As such, you have officially lost my interest in your comments... and I honestly believe you couldn't care less.

Keep up the good rocketry photo work though. Those are done very nicely. Happy (smoke) trails.

~ Duane Phillips.

Reply to
Duane Phillips

Yes. Let's test that theory.

Reply to
Jerry Irvine

TRA doesn't care if the rocketry community doesn't like ...

great rocketry advocacy, that :(

no

no

no

  1. learn english
  2. re-read my posts

all of them

- iz

Reply to
Ismaeel Abdur-Rasheed

yes, lets! :)

- iz

Reply to
Ismaeel Abdur-Rasheed

sell motors ...

Ray simply cannot grasp the fact that TRA has anything to do with the demise of rocketry

if Tripoli was a woman, you would have one serious case of pu..y whip, boy!

- iz

Reply to
Ismaeel Abdur-Rasheed
[reply to Ray Dunakin]

I do believe you are right on all counts.

Reply to
Jerry Irvine

assume contradict accuse deny excuses theoretical explanations

It's Ray's style. Nothing based in fact, law, or practice.

Reply to
Jerry Irvine

He cannot.

Reply to
Jerry Irvine

The point is that AT motors at current market prices are not excessive. Your desire to get G motors for next to nothing is irrelevant to the reality of manufacturing and marketing.

Who's rights are being trampled, and how? Jerry, because he doesn't want to meet the same standards as everyone else? Or your's, because you think you have a right to buy G motors for below market value?

Yes, slightly higher than they were before the fire and before the economy went downhill. What, you think prices are going to stay the same forever???

Reply to
RayDunakin

It's a fact.

Reply to
Jerry Irvine

it's a dessert topping! it's a pet shampoo!

-dave w

Reply to
David Weinshenker

Kurt Kesler wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@news.giganews.com:

The rest of us would think the internet had crashed.

len.

Reply to
Leonard Fehskens

Ismaeel Abdur-Rasheed wrote in news:O4mUb.179904$ snipped-for-privacy@twister.nyc.rr.com:

All TRA has anything to do with is the demise of TRA. Rocketry, HPR included, can get along just fine without TRA.

len.

Reply to
Leonard Fehskens

What is your evidence?

Reply to
Jerry Irvine

Jerry Irvine wrote in news:01rocket- snipped-for-privacy@corp.supernews.com:

The NAR HPR program seems to be working. The EX guys can go ARSA or RRS or something along those lines.

len.

Reply to
Leonard Fehskens

ROTFL.

Reply to
Kurt Kesler

What happens to all the cert of the motors TRA has tested? Will they 'go away' the instant TRA vanishes?

What kind of mess is this turning into? and where's the Advil?

with bleary eyes and pulsing forehead, Patrick

Reply to
Patrick Harvey

I agree to comply.

Reply to
Jerry Irvine

Agreed.

Reply to
Jerry Irvine

Jerry Irvine wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@corp.supernews.com:

Heck and tarnation! Does this mean we owe one another another beer? Or was it a pizza? A six pack of pizzas?

len.

Reply to
Leonard Fehskens