MR/LMR Launch Cancelled by FAA

There are plenty of people here that would throw in a few bucks toward a flight if you come back with video.

Reply to
Phil Stein

Ny local person I was refering to the local manager that originally told him no. Also you when I've called in, I rarely encountered the same person twice.

Reply to
Phil Stein

Jerry still trying to find that magic number that turns it into a correct statement.

Reply to
Phil Stein

you crack me up Phil...........

shockie B)

Reply to
shockwaveriderz

Let's also remember "big fines" contribution to the hobby as a result of his 200lb demonstration of stupidity:

One DOT official said about "big fine", "the actions of this one individual probably closed the door on DOT relaxing any of the present regulations or shipping exemptions as applied to the shipment of hobby rocket motors".

Now, we know who was the STUPID MORON is....

Fred

Reply to
W. E. Fred Wallace

I disagree with your logic there. The fact they've been doing it for 25 years doesn't make it an ideal launch site, it just proves that it's possible to use the site the despite its flaws.

Reply to
raydunakin

Not everyone is close to the middle of nowhere like you Ray. Some of us have to make due.

Reply to
Phil Stein

I never said it did, nor did I claim to be right. I said that's what it LOOKS LIKE to me, and asked to be corrected if I was wrong. Thank you to all who responded.

As for repeating it three times, that's just a computer glitch, I wasn't aware that had happened.

Reply to
raydunakin

Already sent, at lesat if Terry's reply-to is valid...

Bob Kaplow

Go higher!

No, you just need someone to tell them that they are acting beyond their authority. NOTIFY means just that. Tell them what you'er going to do. Don't ask for their permission. You don't need it. And don't take NO for an answer.

Bob Kaplow

I occasionally get the same person. And at least once calling the local FSS to issue the NOTAM, I got a fellow rocketeer who is L1 certified!

Bob Kaplow

Except "he" was Ray.

Reply to
Jerry Irvine

3?

30!

Reply to
Jerry Irvine

File a lawsuit.

Reply to
Jerry Irvine

In what way specifically? There is no such indication from anybody at anytime.

Jerry

Reply to
Jerry Irvine

This conversation sounds directly like the a-8 situation.

Reply to
Jerry Irvine

When AFSS asks me too many questions like they are clueless, I just ask for him or his supervisor by name and that fixes it :-)

Reply to
Greg Cisko

Yeah your point here is repeating it 30 times is pulling a "jerry".

Still don't make it right.

Reply to
Greg Cisko

Fred posted the relevant quote, you snipped part of it because you're a dork.

Reply to
Dave Grayvis

You stalk me 24/7 (including Saturday night at approx 9:45pm.

How little productive things do you have to do with your life?

Reply to
Jerry Irvine