MR/LMR Launch Cancelled by FAA

Poor, Pathetic, jerry.

Do you have My money?

Reply to
Dave Grayvis

bad boy chris... heheh shockie B)

Reply to
shockwaveriderz

thanks Bob, I got your email and will first thing monday morning to hopefully get this straightened out...

shockie B)

Reply to
shockwaveriderz

Let them know I sent you. Both of them have been VERY helpful to me and others.

Bob Kaplow

Just had to do that a week ago, I guess that is what we get for launching at a Rodeo Grounds(our small field)

Reply to
Jason Hommrich

LDRS-Hertsel,CO had buffalo.

Reply to
Jerry Irvine

If you don't mind, let us know how it turns out in a new thread... this one's sprawled off topic too much to follow (suprise!)

Reply to
David

There are buffalo at Fermi as well. I don't think buffalo care about rocket launches any more than cows. Horses are easilly spooked by rockets. Spooking a horse with rider is dangerous. Don't launch around horses and riders.

Bob Kaplow

And could usually convince any one who disagreed wit him that he was right.

Bob Kaplow

Bison?

Buffalo?

-Fred "that's the way the bee bumbles" Shecter NAR 20117

Reply to
Fred Shecter

HPR motors "hurt the ears" of most animals.

Reply to
Jerry Irvine

Bison? Buffalo?

-Fred "that's the way the bee bumbles" Shecter NAR 20117 One or more of you will get that......

Reply to
shreadvector

Which he did for me on at least a couple of occasions I can remember...

Reply to
Mark Johnson

anybody at

Since when does answering your question constitute "stalking" you?

How productive is it to spend your time making webpages advertising products which you allegedly don't sell?

raydunakin