Re: NAR Board of Trustees

Number one I said to nearly everyone. google it if you do not believe me.

I also said their are always exceptions. google that too.

point in for the other 99% of the people out their the enjoyment is a delusion brought on by the addiction hence why it is so hard to quit.

we are talking cigarettes not pipes (see what I mean by spinning) I know nothing about pipes so they are irrelevant to me in this discussion.

Chris Taylor

Chris Taylor Jr

You do not have to beat me. I am saying nothing overly intelligent new or novel. I am simply saying what REALITY knows to be factual.

noth>

Reply to
Chris Taylor Jr

This should be in the Chris Taylor FAQ.

Reply to
Jerry Irvine

Too much noise to demodulate it. Or spread spectrum with a truly random code sequence.

-John (convolution is your friend)

Reply to
John DeMar

Something tells me Chris' impulse response wouldn't be a pretty sight.

Doug

Reply to
Doug Sams

Do I need a recording of the call, which might only be one of those automated ring and hang up things? How do I press for prossecution if the the "government" does not want to prosecute?

Alan

Reply to
Alan Jones

Yes but in the frequency domain, he's very simple and predictable. And I bet his autocorrelation is not existent. Does that make him wide-sense stationary or just White Noise? ;)

-John

Reply to
John DeMar

That's a constant.

Except at tau=0?

Well,. he's wide, and that tends to make him stationary :)

And he's white, and we all know he's noisy.

And if you lay him out on the floor, you might describe his envelope as being Guassian :)

Doug

Reply to
Doug Sams

I don't know. How do you press for prosecution of any trespasser?

Reply to
RayDunakin

Which would be expected from someone that's impulsive in the time domain.

He's too shifty to ever have his tau=0.

Yup. Quite the singularity since he's orthogonal to everyone else.

I think he's even Guassian when standing up from front or side!

That makes him a 3-D Gaussian White Noise Random Person. Which prooves why he's impossible to predict or analyze in realtime, but has simple random characterisics. Q.E.D.!

This should be in th FAQ. ;)

-John (having too much fun)

Reply to
John DeMar

Film I already mentioned. its days are Very Very numbered. I figure 3-5 years at best before digital will womp analog.

audio ?? analog has been womped since the CD came out and CD is not even all that great.

zero innovations from apple required for that feat thank you phillips.

Reply to
Chris Taylor Jr

But they are forcing me to answer and for a short time listen to identify who is calling. do not give me caller id since that is not only irrelevant but everyone blocks it anyway.

What copy did you read. the intent of the constitution was to protect the INDIVIDUAL from the GOVERNMENT gone awry. it is to keep Government in CHECK.

Free Speech was intended so we could speak out mind against the government without reprisal. to bear arms AGAINST an enemy OR OUR GOVERNMENT effectively.

that is the entire point and focus of the constitution. to keep the GOVERNEMENT out of personal lives and things they should not have any involvement in.

the purpose of the government is to run a country NOT the people. the constitution made this clear.

AGAIN your logic is flawed unless you accept murder as something that should not be made illegal. the analogy is sound.

someone wants to do something to you for their own wants or benifits that you do not want done to you.

MY analogies actually WORK in reality unlike your guys pathetic attempts to make analogies. it meets all criteria at hand.

just replace something with murder or telemarketing. no other substitutions needed.

IT IS NOT protected under free speech unless you distort the intent of free speech AND distort the VERY clear intent of the entire constitution (protection of the individual)

Big Buisness is no different than big government (they were likely seen as one and the same back then since only government could afford to have anything resembling big buisness.

Chris Taylor

Chris Taylor Jr

Yes, How? For a physical tresspasser you would probaly start by asking the police to remove the body, er tresspasser. Otherwise they are probably not interested in investigatiog or prosecuting. Hell, the FBI no longer investigates all bank robberies. It seems to me that the citizens have to be very proactive, somehow, to get violatators of the do not call list investigated and prosecuted.

Alan

Reply to
Alan Jones

Ahh... Now I understand... You simply have no understanding of history, in addition to your other failings...

David Erbas-White

Reply to
David Erbas-White

If you feel froggy, leap. You wouldn't be the first fatman I dropped like a bad habit. ;-)

Mark Simpson

snipped-for-privacy@aol.com (RayDunakin) wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@mb-m15.aol.com:

WRT to telemarketer calls,Chances are you will have to record certain data such as time of call,name of caller,name of company,phone number for response if available,just like Florida's DNC system works. The myFlorida.com website had a form you could download and print out for this purpose.

Reply to
Jim Yanik

I love film, even 35mm. I will not relish that moment when it is possible to loose the fun, excitement and *ritual* of developing your own film, in your own darkroom, using real world objects/effusion to manipulate the image much as the Shaman of old manipulated his audience. It's a visceral thing: you either get it or you don't.

Patrick

Reply to
IceAge

Reply to
Chris Taylor Jr

I love my film too but alas I can not afford it.

film is VERY expensive. Mediocre film is $4 to $7 a roll and then Cheap mediocre at best developing is $6 $10 per roll.

and thats just for 4x6's ever price 8x10's !!!

My Nikon 5000 was the best thing I ever got. Except for extreme things (like small rockets or far away items) I do not have to use film anymore. until my life became VERY busy with work as of late it DRAMATICALLY increased my enjoyment and participation in photography.

know why ? because it cost me NOTHING the cards I reuse the batteries I recharge and even at 1.5meg PER image I am a long long long way away from filling the hard drive space I have available.

I can put 3000 images on a $1 dvdr if I run out of space.

I can print an 8x10 for less than a lab charges for a 4x6 and that 8x10 will be as perfect as I am willing to work to make it.

Digital has EXPANDED my photography hobby dramatically.

if I shot as much film as I do digital I would have to spend more on film and developing than I MAKE in a month !!

(when I am not working since lately I have had no time for any hobbies really :-(

but as tight as funds are I know I can shoot pictures anytime I want for ZERO cost. I can wait to print them out.

for an example. last thursday I got my jeep back (friend was working on it for me) in the time it sat a critter took up residence on my tire. I would not even have TRIED to do this with a film camera (I have lots of film camera's including 3 slr's and NO lens with this kind of macro ability. it took me 11 shots to get this image. thats half a roll of film. with digital. total cost $0 and I can make one very cool 8x10 from that image that will equal or rival any photolab I could send it to.

this is only 5megapixel resolution occupying only 40% of the frame (its cropped) and I can see the hairs on its body and the grain in that chip of what looks like plywood.

cool stuff

Chris Taylor

Chris Taylor Jr

Hey! Isn't that Vincent Price's head in there?!?

David Erbas-White

Reply to
David Erbas-White