Re: NAR Board of Trustees

Chicken stew? ; )

Randy

Reply to
Stephen DeArman

I think that you'll find that living out East AND in the frozen north, we grow bigger balls to compensate. My guess is that you'd be welcome, so come on out.

Mark Simpson

No, I'm a big boy. I don't need a scapegoat.

I'm not familiar with that term....and neither is Webster. ;-)

Mark Simpson

Hmmmm. I guess me and that Merriam guy have it going on.

From

"One entry found for nebbish.

Main Entry: neb·bish Pronunciation: 'ne-bish Function: noun Etymology: Yiddish nebekh poor, unfortunate, from Czech nebohý Date: 1951 : a timid, meek, or ineffectual person

- neb·bishy /-bi-shE/ adjective

Reply to
Kurt Kesler

Thank you sir for increasing my vocabulary. When I was a young kid, my parents never "talked down" to my siblings and me. They purposefully used large words to increase our vocabulary. It's a practice that my wife and I have passed on to our kids. It sure does come in handy when they take college entrance exams, if nothing else. ;-)

Mark Simpson

I have always found the word "nebbish" by itself somewhat humorous (what can I say...I am easily amused).

Reply to
Kurt Kesler