[ROL-Mobley] Helpful? Not!

What a cheap shot, Jerry.

Reply to
tad danley

Thank you. Just the facts Ma'am.

Jerry

Reply to
Jerry Irvine

And Ken Good's claims ATF permits are required when they are NOT.

Jerry

Reply to
Jerry Irvine

This means squat Jerry. I didn't have to meet Darrel to know he was a great person. It was his ROL that got me going on rocketry to begin with. He did some good things for the Rocket community.

Tom "Out of the Blue"

Reply to
Tom Brekke

Congrats and I agree. He was bi-polar. He did many good things (or his servers did them automagically after he authored the setup) and he did a few really bad things. This isn't even in my top 5:

Reply to
Jerry Irvine

Jerry Irvine wrote in news:01rocket- snipped-for-privacy@news.verizon.net:

Pot. Kettle.

len.

Reply to
Leonard Fehskens

Visit my website:

expressed are those of my wifes, I had no input whatsoever. Remove "nospam" from email addy.

Reply to
Roy

Practice?

Reply to
Quilly Mammoth

What was that noise? Must be Jerry's conscience.

Welcome back Foxeye!!! Your old rockets are still flying GREAT!!! Rocket Flyer Southeast Georgia

Reply to
Rocket Flyer

Hi Glad to hear that. I just decided to drop on in and see whats new in the forum. Jerry still preaching to the choir, and doing his "normal diatribe".............rest seem to be as usual.

Did you ever fly the PML Black Brandt (sp?) IIRC it was the red one with white NC?

Every now and then I get a hankering to fly a rocket, but I seriously doiubt I will get back into it. Maybe an occasional Estes type now and then, thats about all.

Regards

Visit my website:

expressed are those of my wifes, I had no input whatsoever. Remove "nospam" from email addy.

Reply to
Roy

Yep, I've flown them all. Very good construction all around.

Your unfinished Mach Fever was given to a friend who lengthend it to about six feet tall. You can see it as the yellow/red finned rocket at the top of this picture:

You can also see a couple of your other old rockets there. The guy painted the Mach Fever in primary colors and then let his kids put painted hand prints on it. The end result was pretty neat and fit the name he gave it: Child's Play

It's hanging in his son's room now. Rocket Flyer Southeast Georgia

Reply to
Rocket Flyer