ROL NEWS--AeroTech Re-releases D21T Single-Use Motors

I think the difference is the NAR actually has and tends to publish the test data, so when they get behind on the website, it is noticed real-time.
However NAR S&T has always responded in a timely manner to physical requests for copies of recent test data.
Furthermore NAR makes formal notices each and every time there is a change of status to the certified motor group.
Jerry
Bob Kaplow wrote:

They "told" you they would? WHERE'S the PROOF?!?!?! WHERE'S THE GOD DAMN PROOF THEY EVEN HAVE THE FILES?!?!? SINCE THEY HAVEN'T DONE IT YET, THEY DON'T HAVE THEM AND THEY'VE LIED!?!?!
Isn't it obvious, Bob? NAR S&T is in ka-hoots with TMT. They're BOTH out to get ya!!!
steve

No. It's more like it must be ok since it's NAR but TRA is automatically lying. Right Bob?

I don't think that's it.
If you contact NAR they reply to you and WITH the recent data if you ask. They are actually slower on the uptake on the web than TRA in some ways, but they DO publish a WRITTEN certified motor list updated twice a year. Timely and consistent too.
If you find errors on THAT I'll give you a buck each.
NAR will also correct them the next iteration if you do.
TRA by contrast if you contact them or ask them for information, they tell you to take a flying fuck and review you for membership revocation.
They then communicate to their internet trolls to target you for perpetual ad hominem attacks.
All while leaving the errors in place and using the big cash slush fund to pay for travel of the leaders to the launches.
NAR leaders pay their own way.
There are some cultural differences :)
Jerry
I propose NAR pay a small stipend, say $300 per board member per trip for expenses. Those who decline, put it in the endowment fund.
Jerry Irvine wrote:

Who cares?

What a load of crap. Who do you think you're fooling, Jerry?

TMT also updates theirs regularly. In fact I think it's more often than twice a year.

Use the list I posted a few weeks ago. Give the money to Dave Gravis - wait I'm Dave -send me the money.

That has not been my experience. Maybe you experienced that because you are constanly busting on them.

Attention all trolls - ATTACK ATTACK!!!

Say it say it!!

On Wed, 27 Jul 2005 16:11:31 -0400, Phil Stein

"....pation."
- Rick "But maybe the rain isn't really to blame" Dickinson
--
Every successful person has had failures
but repeated failure is no guarantee of eventual success.

I *HAVE* found errors on that list, and thye have always been corrected. You can keep your buck.

I politely asked again last month. I used the link on the TMT web page. Still not as much as a reply to my email. Not even an F-ing F!

True NAR does not and never has reimbursed BOD members for their travel. I know TRA used to do this, but don't know if they still do. Maybe I should rejoin TRA and get on the BOD so my LDRS travel expenses would be reimbursed :-)

NAR updated their certified motor list whenever something changes. They also update the chronology showing a modification history for the list, which now goes back over a decade. I asked them to do this for a LONG time before they finally started doing it.
The combined NAR-TRA-CAR list is updated twice a year.

I can't recall details, but even when I caught an obvious error on the TMT list, I was ignored.
kaplow snipped-for-privacy@encompasserve.org.mars (Bob Kaplow) wrote:

Thank you Bob.
The trolls still ignore it of course. Data is so inconvenient when it shows you are dead wrong :)

Jerry Irvine wrote:

Yeah, like that big fine from DOT, the ATF's published statement saying that manufacturers of rocket motors must have LEMPs, the CSFM regs requiring permits for manufacturers of rocket motors, the court judgement from your fraud conviction, your felony conviction for possession of a destructive device, etc. LOTS of "inconvenient" data there.

Whatever you say, Phil...

Paaalllleeezze, set down your wine and cheese.
Heck, the D21 is a single use, not a reload even.
the TV says to seek medical attention if Woody persists for more then 4 hours
AlMax wrote:

You owe me a new keyboard...
Mario
AZ Woody wrote:

Have you talked to S&T about this? If there really is a problem of motors not being tested and certified by S&T, it's their problem and only they can correct it, so you should take it up with them.

AZ Woody wrote:

be
Have you talked to S&T about this? If there really is a problem of motors not being tested and certified by S&T, it's their problem and only they can correct it, so you should take it up with them.

These were one of many AT motors that lost their contest certification when they became unavailable after the fire.
I would address your concerns to NAR S&T. I'm sure they will be as responsive to you as TMT has been to me :-)
Bob Kaplow NAR # 18L >>> To reply, there's no internet on Mars (yet)! <<< Kaplow Klips & Baffle:    http://nira-rocketry.org/Document/MayJun00.pdf www.encompasserve.org/~kaplow_r/ www.nira-rocketry.org www.nar.org
Men never do evil so completely and cheerfully as when they do it with religious conviction. -- Blaise Pascal
kaplow snipped-for-privacy@encompasserve.org.mars (Bob Kaplow) wrote:

Say what you will about the past, but Aerotech (RCS) (Gary) is making an effort to really resume.
And say what you will, but throughout this process notably including being attacked by both the local authorities and his own lawyers, he has BIG balls.
Jerry

"I bet there are more people collecting string into balls than there are flying high power rockets." - Steve Cello, Tripoli Prefect
"I also filed complaints against people posting this same garbage on CIS and turned in the people who's IP was back traced. How about some headers to prove your point? If you don't have any, then drop the lies because your accusations are unfounded. You don't have the balls to post using your own name and want to place blame on me for something that originated from Tripoli itself." - Dave Gawlick

Point.
On Thu, 21 Jul 2005 00:38:15 GMT, "Gary C. Rosenfield"
Gary, what is the price of this D engine please?