ROL NEWS--Missile Works Announces Type 4 Storage Magazine

ok,

NFPA 1127, 2002 Ed. (excerpted for editorial review)

Reply to
Ismaeel Abdur-Rasheed

granted, but as I said, I am still looking for the BATFE policy reference

I only cited this here as it was consistent with the policy statement I saw in the past

- iz

Joel Corwith wrote:

Reply to
Ismaeel Abdur-Rasheed

granted, but as I said, I am still looking for the BATFE policy reference

I only cited this here as it was consistent with the policy statement I saw in the past

- iz

Joel Corwith wrote:

Reply to
Ismaeel Abdur-Rasheed

Thanks. I get it now.

I will get one of the Greenlee boxes and label it "EXPLOSIVES MAGAZINE" .

I well get a second one and label it "EXPLOSIVES - THIS IS NOT A MAGAZINE"

When I am transporting the motors, they must be in the box labelled "THIS IS NOT A MAGAZINE" - along with all of my motors under 62.5g APCP.

When stationary at the magazine's address, I must take them out of the one box and place them in the other box, labelled "EXPLOSIVES - MAGAZINE".

Would it be alright to just get ONE of the boxes but get TWO magnetic labels, one that says "MAGAZINE" and the other that says "NOT A MAGAZINE" and switch the labels rather than switching the motors? (I will do it when nobody is looking).

Geez. This RMR stuff seems to have the same effect on me as sniffing all of that glue back in high school did.

Murray

M D Lampert

:)

Merry frickin Christmas Murray!!

Big-ass ROFL.

Reply to
Jerry Irvine

I like that! :)

- iz

M D Lampert wrote:

Reply to
Ismaeel Abdur-Rasheed

Is there an ATF reg that magazines myst be approved for that use by their manufacturer. A Craftsman toolbox is acceptable. So is an old metal tackle box. Why not a big tool chest. or just buy one from a different vendor that doesn't have the sticker...

Bob Kaplow

We've got a local club member here that has been cited several times because each agent tells him the opposite, and cites him for doing what the other agent told him.

Bob Kaplow

Sounds like the sort of thing that German butcher shops have run into: they are subject to both the industrial safety regulations (which require that the floors be of rough porous brick, to prevent slipping and falling), and to food processing facility sanitary requirements (which call for the floor to be of smooth glazed tile so it can be easily cleaned and disinfected).

-dave w

Reply to
David Weinshenker

nope

if it meets the construction requirements, it is legal

I think the Greenlee lawyers just made a disclaimer JIC someone thinks of sueing them for some container-related issue

- iz

Bob Kaplow wrote:

Reply to
Ismaeel Abdur-Rasheed

These would be the Keystone Cops, right?

Jerry

Reply to
Jerry Irvine

Agreed. But that should not have anything to do with the BATFE disapproving an otherwise legal box for use as a magazine.

Bob Kaplow

Sadly, no. These would be JBGTs that have a track record of trampling rights and murdering civilians. And should be treated just like any other terrorist.

Bob Kaplow

Now if we could only get the FBI to go after the BATF... (I once, years ago, had a fantasy of working for the DMV as a computer technician, finding the list of "plainclothes" cars, and copying it into the "stolen cars" list...)

-dave w

Reply to
David Weinshenker

Or corrupt criminal enterprise.

Reply to
Jerry Irvine

ROFL

Reply to
Jerry Irvine

David Weinshenker wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@earthlink.net:

A lot of DMVs these days use Win based software... a simple drag-n-drop would all that's needed...

Reply to
David W.