[TRA motor certs] USR

What "stings" did TRA conduct?

Reply to
Dave Grayvis

Isn't it about time rmr had a listing guide? How can I tell when the new shows come on?

Must be time for "sweeps" again. ; )

Randy

Reply to
Randy

What "weird positions" are you refering to?

Reply to
Dave Grayvis

Well, what's stopping you from starting your own organization to do just that?

Reply to
RayDunakin

No, first you blamed it on frank, then you blamed deby.

Let's see your t-shirt.

What does BK have to do with you scamming people on the internet?

Reply to
Dave Grayvis

Real nice, Jerry. The guy tries to help you, submits exactly what you gave him to submit, and when the DOT tells him your stuff's no good, suddenly it's Fred's fault, not your bad paperwork.

Reply to
RayDunakin

Jerry's show is always just reruns from the 90's!

Reply to
Dave Grayvis

Then why did you lose the case, Jerry? And what proof did you submit other than a flight card on which you had personally added the words "stolen motor" after the card had been turned in to the LCO?

Reply to
RayDunakin

Oh, like for example "we just don't want to certify Jerry's motors no matter how many goofy excuses we have to make up this time"...

-dave w

Reply to
David Weinshenker

What's stopping the existing organizations from "doing just that"?

-dave w

Reply to
David Weinshenker

Ray, you missed the point. How many more potential suppliers may be out there that won't be utilized because no one is going to risk their money on the probability that they will be treated like Jerry has been.

Bob

Reply to
baDBob

Show us where in the rules that it says that.

Reply to
Dave Grayvis

Probably none.

Reply to
Dave Grayvis

Maybe jerry will scan the judgement and post it? NOT!

Reply to
Dave Grayvis

Three for sure that were also turned away.

Reply to
Jerry Irvine

And Who would those three be? (Jimmy sez)

Reply to
Dave Grayvis

There's nothing illegitimate about proxies. Would it have made any difference to you if the other BOD members were there to vote in person?

Reply to
RayDunakin

Ray,

I recently asked about the TRA by-laws in this forum. I was subsequently allowed to review the bylaws by a member. I do not recall one single reference to proxies. I recall reference to proxies in regards to members voting for the Directors, but no reference to proxies for Directors voting on an issue (and in my experience, this would be unusual, if not unlawful).

Please explain and quote the section of bylaws that allows this, if you would.

I'd also like to hear what your response will be when you realize that such proxies (at least per TRAs bylaws) are illegal...

David Erbas-White

Reply to
David Erbas-White

To clarify the above "I do not recall one single reference to proxies REGARDING DIRECTORS" (upper-case words should have been present).

David Erbas-White

Reply to
David Erbas-White

Sorry about that, not my problem...

Was never a consultant; only passed information "you" provided..

Cite [lease--my recolection, for testing purposes, but not in commerce...

So you say...

Afraid of me Jerry??? It shows...

Fred

Reply to