[TRA motor certs] USR

Just about every other HPR vendor.

Bob Kaplow

But not to zero as was done with Jerry. Without a hearing.

Bob Kaplow

You really need to ask someone who predates my active participation in TRA. But as I understand it Chuck walked into a BOD meeting with proxies from at least 4 other BOD members, then proceded to dump Ed and do whatever he felt like. When you own 5 of 9 votes, you get your way on everything.

Bob Kaplow

I always wondered if the 5 proxies he had even knew they were to be used to boot Ed from office. Do you know who was at the meeting, and who Chuck claimed to have proxies from. How do proxies allow you to vote for someone else. All they should allow you to do is to vote the third parties vote as he directed it to be voted in writing.

Bob Kaplow

I think Ed became EX-tra member #1...

Bob Kaplow

Apology accepted Iz. I understand the sleep deprivation, I haven't been getting enough sleep lately either. If you keep going at the rate you have been lately, with all posting, information gathering and correlating, you are in danger of burning yourself out. Then you won't be able to do anyone any good. Take care.

Reply to
Christopher Deem

Chuck Rogers Marc Lavigne Bill Wood Gary Rosenfield Me. (I was NOT invited)

Exactly.

Jerry

Reply to
Jerry Irvine

This was a "surprise" BOD meeting BTW in the motel room in Victorville, CA that was host for U.S. ROCKETS Winterfest or some such.

Reply to
Jerry Irvine

It's like a time

It only shows how long you have been ignorant. So many holes you do not or cannot seem to grasp.

Statements made by Sue McMurray upon those topics she addressed are completely under the auspices of then current (and continuing) TRA mispractice. Jerry DID in fact legally ship those items under the auspices of the POST MASTER. Trump card TRA "action" supporters fail to make note of. Hence Jerry is a free man.

Restriction of business model upon Jerry; consequently not enforced uniformly on others... any enforcement of which is HARMFUL to the hobby. If you were a *real* historian, you would notice all the historical items that are sucking life from the hobby. Open up business models, and we will immediately see double the motors on the market. It is called synergy and orders of magnitude. Solo producers *always* produce far less than other models, and are far less stable.

The entire current certification paradigm is one wholly manufactured by the current 2 dominant orgs. Orginal intent: verification of motor function... re-routed intent: control of manufacture and motor industry.

Folding to legal paperwork that is not required by the Government, just because the testing organizations say that all propellant must fit a certain paradigm... even when that paradigm has been otherwise differently established by Congress... (i.e.: common purpose to function by explosion).

This is only the beginning.

You are no historian.

~ Duane Phillips.

"Motors are the life blood of the hobby."

Reply to
Duane Phillips

You got wind up, but no connections.

~ Duane Phillips.

Reply to
Duane Phillips

My sentiments also David. Additionally, Ellis is not the certified and LEMP'd maker for AeroTech DOT EX'd motors. Another masse deviation from apparent Jerry-mandered rules. And then the failures happened.

Jerry was decertified on FUD and bias. There is no "fact" trail apparent. He is not an unknown in the community. Notice also that while it provides insight, it had little to do with the questions, when Sue McMurray provided all the emotional rendition of her first meeting with Jerry. The letter is then ended in an ultimatum type of assertion that Jerry must agree and abide by the unfounded findings. She would not even address "recert" even though motors were "decerted"... "we'll cross that bridge when we get there"... or some such. The motors in question of her initial contact with Jerry were HYBRIDS.

But Jerry has profusely covered all of this many times. Truth and right has no bearing with some people. And to think Steve Bloom actually thinks he has something by posting that as defense...

~ Duane Phillips.

Reply to
Duane Phillips

You validate a "truth" statement with an "I believe..." quote???

~ Duane Phillips.

Reply to
Duane Phillips

If you're addressing me, yes I did, but I knew who I was dealing with. When an unknown charge showed up on my CC, I contacted them to question the charge before my 60 day time limit expired. They responded with whatever, which was not satisfactory. I protested the charge, didn't pay it, and they removed it from my account, and charged it back to the source. Based on Deby getting in touch with me, so did lots of people.

Bob Kaplow

What's really ironic is that Jerry had a chance here to permanently change his image from con-man to reputable dealer. And he blew it big time.

Bob Kaplow

gee, and I thought the BoD was duely elected by the membership, and the board members they elected actually were there to represent them? Silly me!

what is this proxy crap? Are members consulted when their elected representatives decide to relinquish their votes to someone else?

- iz

Reply to
Ismaeel Abdur-Rasheed

a founder, pushed out of his own organization ...

serious issues, d0od!

- iz

Reply to
Ismaeel Abdur-Rasheed

learning all I can

Thank you Steve, for your post only further solidified Jerry's positions. You actually unwittingly validated his claims, thinking that you had something.

~ Duane Phillips.

Reply to
Duane Phillips

yes, I think I'm going to have to take a sabbatical and court my wife again. She's an internet widow at the moment :(

if you don't hear from me for week, don't worry. I'll contact David E-W or Duane for a recap.

if you don't hear from me for a month, Jerry knows whose house to send the police to if my body turns up floating in the river

- iz

Reply to
Ismaeel Abdur-Rasheed

POINT!

POINT!

POINT!

this should be in the FAQ - a three-hitter!

- iz

Reply to
Ismaeel Abdur-Rasheed

Hey duane, ya got somthin' on your nose.

Reply to
Dave Grayvis