[TRA motor certs] USR

I've stayed out of this so far because I have zero knowledge of any person or activity involved.

But I'm a little concerned with this statement:

snip:

"Just because Jerry wasn't convicted in a court of law, does not mean, in _any_ country, that he didn't commit an illegal act. Innocence is irrelevant in this case."

I guess what you meant to say is just because Jerry wasn't formally accused with anything, the legal system didn't have to decide (while presuming him innocent) whether he was guilty or not.

In my country (the good ole USA) we are all innocent until we are proven otherwise.

If I misunderstood your comment, I'm sure you'll let me know...

convicted in a court of

act. Innocence is

he _commited_ an

Reply to
NaCl

perhaps the ultimate truth:

"Sooner or later, all our games turn into Calvinball"

sorry to steal from you (and, I suppose Bill Waterston) Bob.

NaCl

How much for a t-shirt now, anyway? I'd love to wear one at a launch (especially since I'm a GDI).

Reply to
NaCl

At the expense of being labeled one of "Jerry's minions" or whatever (which I am not--don't know him, don't care about his problems) what I see (generally) from folks who post with actual names is content.

What I see from folks with cute nicknames are insults (myself, of course excluded. My nickname is far too cute to stoop to insulting anyone).

Just a general observation.

Reply to
NaCl

Contact me by email for this feature.

Right now I am doing a mandrel deal with samples already sent out for

38mm and samples almost ready for 54mm.

Jerry

Reply to
Jerry Irvine

They should just break down the bullshit and change the TRA mission statement to that.

Reply to
Jerry Irvine

Someone should go to one of those online t-shirt vendors and make one up that says "I sent money to Jerry Irvine and didn't even get a lousy T-shirt".

Bob Kaplow

Except if I wore one it wouldn't be a true statement. (Well actually it would. I gave Jerry some money. I _didn't_ get a T-shirt, but it wouldn't be fair to leave it there without mentioning that I had never asked him for a T-shirt in the first place. However, I did get a kick-ass rocket motor...)

-dave w

Reply to
David Weinshenker