[TRA motor certs] USR

Hey Jerry, YOU should have made FREE propellant for AT until they got back in production. Just to get your foot in the door and piss off TRA.

Bob Kaplow

I think you've identified a large part of the problem.

"Sooner or later, all our games turn into Calvinball"

Bob Kaplow

convicted in a court of

act. Innocence is

he _commited_ an

On the contrary, using the word "innocence" makes it sound like there was NO commission of illegal act. I dunno where you get your rendition of the word... i.e.: "innocence = guilty but not caught".

Main Entry: in·no·cence Pronunciation: 'i-n&-s&n(t)s Function: noun Date: 14th century

1 a : freedom from guilt or sin through being unacquainted with evil : BLAMELESSNESS b : CHASTITY c : freedom from legal guilt of a particular crime or offense d (1) : freedom from guile or cunning : SIMPLICITY (2) : lack of worldly experience or sophistication e : lack of knowledge : IGNORANCE 2 : one that is innocent 3 : BLUET

~ As quoted (again, this time in full) from webster.com.

~ Duane Phillips.

Reply to
Duane Phillips

Why not now? Supply is still sucking wind. But then there is the principles of the issue...

~ Duane Phillips.

Duane Phillips

as was JC as TMT chair WRT the motor certification fiasco

a few more 'insider witnesses' are still standing in the wings ...

- iz

Reply to
Ismaeel Abdur-Rasheed

where have u been for the past 30 yrs? its you are guilty unto proven innocent if you are not rich....... shockie B)

Certificate

Reply to
shockwaveriderz

It COULD be that unguided :)

Reply to
Jerry Irvine

not relevant

a for-profit company.

transportation

corporation is

materials related to

to the HMR. In

activities, then the

very interesting ... thanks for posting this, Fred

rocket propulsion

corporation. A

rocket propulsion

prior to launch

I think this is arguable. Are cars not vehicles unless they are actually in the process of being driven? Or does the intended purpose and availability for the function not define it, like cars in a parking lot. If that were the case, all regulations requiring registration and inspection would not apply to parked cars!

This also implies that a propellant actuated device does not beome one until it is actuated, and if valid has implications for the lawsuit.

I recommend getting a second opinion on this point

- iz

reference:

exemption of "propellant actuated device" in regulations: 27CFR555.141.a(8)

Ismaeel Abdur-Rasheed

I asked if he wanted to "borrow a cup of sugar", which in my case meant about 3000 lb a week. Woulda been trivial.

Jerry

Reply to
Jerry Irvine

I may frame this.

Reply to
Jerry Irvine

and how many HPR flyers existed then?

no, that was then and this is now. There is a much larger market, and an even larger potential market.

you can see impact of the market size on vendors in the number of avionics manufacturers now, and with that comes competition which encourages innovation.

we need to see this with motors

open up the market, I say!

- iz

Reply to
Ismaeel Abdur-Rasheed

it is possible to grant discretionary power to a proxy, if such is defined in a proxy policy. For example

I know I have personnally recieved proxies that had an option for me to defer judgement on how my vote was to be made to a specific committee, relying on its expertise and findings

but then, as David E-W said, there is not legal provision for Board proxies in the By Laws

Ray, you don't have a clue about what BoD members complained about

but there are written statements to that effect that will be presented in good time

I have electronic copies of a few myself

- iz

Reply to
Ismaeel Abdur-Rasheed

Reply to
Ismaeel Abdur-Rasheed

you mean there were more illegal proxies used, and more null and void decisions made using them?

I am sympathize with Ed, unerstanding fully what effort is involved trying to hold the line of reason against the insanity

so with Ed resigning (if in fact your account is accurate), who would have become President given a vote without the use of illegal proxies?

- iz

Reply to
Ismaeel Abdur-Rasheed

used? I thought they existed for the benefit of rocketry? if rocketeers are obtaining benefit from them, they are performing their function.

but if I concede to pay the $70 first years dues, considering it a 'certification fee', why must I pay subsequent years dues as 'maintenance fees'? How would not doing so constitute and "abuse" of the organization if I were not using any of it's resources (e.g.; flying at clubs with site insurance paid out of member dues)?

- iz

Reply to
Ismaeel Abdur-Rasheed

obviously someone is feeding you [false] information, Ray

- iz

Reply to
Ismaeel Abdur-Rasheed

this should be in the FAQ

- iz

Reply to
Ismaeel Abdur-Rasheed

My answer to that was in the ORIGINAL minutes which I entrusted with an official of the corporation. I will attest that there was discussion of proxy validity, timeliness, meeting notice and the major nature of ousting a President. All diligently recorded so if a post facto hearing wanted to review it, they could. The document was destroyed as far as I know by Bill Wood at the direction or approval of Chuck Rogers.

At least three written notices to produce the original or a photocopy of it (motel machine was broken), one a week or less after the event were ignored.

Jerry

Reply to
Jerry Irvine

So you say David: Are you a lawyer, and if so, what is your source, (page and paragraph please)?? I'm serious, I just reviewed three articles of incorporation and by-laws of three different organizations I belong to, two of them I set on the BOD. In none of them could I find a proxy statement for or against use of proxies by BOD members.. On the two BODs that I sit on, I know for fact proxy voting has been used for specific item and general BOD voting. You seem very adamant and that concerns me; before I call our corporate attorney for an explanation, for one of theses orgs; please explain further, on-list or via email.

Fred Wallace

Reply to
W. E. Fred Wallace

Like a compulsive liar would be to a pathological liar?

steve

Reply to
default