[TRA motor certs] USR

Or, why didn't jerry keep his notes as evidence?

Reply to
Dave Grayvis

In other words why don't I go through life EXPECTING frauds and crimes by my "friends"?

Go away.

I am willing to come over to your house with that frame of mind. Where should I go?

Reply to
Jerry Irvine

RayDunakin wrote:

Reply to
David Erbas-White

not necessarily

if the provisional accomodations are codified and they address critical concerns about safety, especially if they are provided on a temporary basis (6 months, or 1 year)

for example, if USPS an legal means of shipping, it can be accepted as the sole means of shipping. You are trusting the vendor to limit his shipping practice to that which he is qualified for.

I don't see this is not very different that trusting a vendor to actually use HAZMAT packaging in his shipments even if he has a DoT HAZMAT license

I believe there are precedents where temporary licenses or registrations are issued that give the applicant time to complete some requirements, while still granting them privilege to operate

making the certification qualification less onerous while still addressing minimum safety concerns still constitutes self-regulation. But it gives the vendor some time to acquire sufficient revenue to meet the expenses

this helps fledgling vendors get a foothold in the market, which promotes diversity of product, diversity, and competition

the thinking that is absent is "this is a good thing, how can we make this happen", not acquiescing to every BATFE whim

- iz

Reply to
Ismaeel Abdur-Rasheed

I think you know where to go.

Reply to
Dave Grayvis

Chuck Rogers' house?

Reply to
Jerry Irvine

You ALWAYS are.

Not at TRA when I arrive.

Absent indeed.

Reply to
Jerry Irvine

No jerry, I'm not Chuck Rogers. I am not Fred Brennon I am not Tim Collins. I do not like green eggs and ham!

Reply to
Dave Grayvis

I didn't say you were.

Neither did you.

Reply to
Jerry Irvine

Jerry, You're a Moron. You implied I lived at Chuck Rogers house. Please be careful with the glue fumes. Or switch to white glue, They do allow you to have white glue, Don't they?

Reply to
Dave Grayvis

I guess your glue allegation is an example of transference. Especially since I did not say you lived at Chuck Rogers' house. ANYBODY can read that above. You made a point to raise and deny it, however. Interesting.

All I said was let's MEET there. Say when.

Jerry

Reply to
Jerry Irvine

Moron.

Reply to
Dave Grayvis

Then obviously you've never been involved in contracts, by-laws, or corporations.

I appreciate your pointing out that TRA had previously taken illegal actions, as well...

Just because they had a 'precedent' of using proxies does not make it legal. If they want to use proxies, they have a path to do so--it's called changing the by-laws (and re-filing them with the Secretary of State). Otherwise, any actions taken under those circumstances were not legal actions.

If Ed Tindell resigned, though, he certainly had the right to do so, and it didn't need to be at a meeting--but the meeting itself was never 'legal'.

David Erbas-White

Reply to
David Erbas-White

Um, that is not an example of a "when".

It is a brainless reply, hence "moron". Hmmm. There's that darn transference again.

OMG!

Jerry

Reply to
Jerry Irvine

You implied "my" house was Chuck Rogers house. Why would you want to meet me at Chuck's house? You don't like him. He doesn't like you.

Reply to
Dave Grayvis

Probably because he thinks you know where it is. (You talk like you know these guys...)

-dave w

Reply to
David Weinshenker

Reread jerr's posts. Clearly, he is refering to "my" house. Then he claims he "meant" something different. Obviously, jerry doesn't comprehend his own posts!

Reply to
Dave Grayvis

So you are a mind reader too? Good to know. Read this . . . .

Reply to
Jerry Irvine

Clearly YOU are delusional.

The good news is that is neither caused by nor effectuated by being an anonymous troll like you. It is a condition of your personality you can change with sufficient medication, shock therapy, counseling and of course habit reduction therapy.

Jerry

Reply to
Jerry Irvine

Third party manufacturer motors, such as Aerotech by Ellis or Kosdon by Aerotech or Bob by Thiokol should be perfectly acceptable. The only reason they aren't is that TRA changed its rules mid-stream to block Jerry. They needed a new excuse to keep him out of the hobby. Unfortunately this rule bame back and bit them in their own ass after the AT fire, but as usual, they conveniently ignored their own rule when it was inconvenient. WHo knows what other vendors this has kept out of the hobby.

At least TRA could be honest, get rid of the third party mfgr rule, and replace it with an ammendment to their buylaws that prohibits Jerry, USR, or anyone having to do with either from ever having anything to do with TRA. It still wouldn't be fair or right, but at least it would be the honest truth.

Bob Kaplow