Where to cut a BT to go antizipper?

Is there some rules/guidelines for deciding WHERE to cut the BT when converting to an antizipper design?

I'm modding a Renegade and installing a baffle in the sustainer, so I thought I'd use that baffle as a coupler on an anti-zipper design.

The BT is 18" long. Should I go halfway up the BT or more, or does it really not matter?

I've searched the forums and though several threads suggest this, none talk about making the MOD decisions.

Here's a link to my build log:

JBeau

Yeah, right below the zipper...b>) ....Ed

Reply to
Ed Rowe

ROFL!

Reply to