Latest threads in Model rockets forumshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

What is scrambling the format of my posts ?
G'day... This is soooo embarassing. Some of my posts look good and some are almost unreadable in Outlook Express with extraneous carriage returns scrambling the text. I'm not changing anything when I...
2
2

Vashon Freon Powered Rocket Motors on Ebay
Hi Folks: This message is to announce that I'm selling some highly collectible 1970s-vintage Vashon and Estes freon-powered rocket motors and related paraphanalia on eBay. I tried to run this auction...
3
3

EARS April Launch Photos and Report
Just to say that I've added a launch report with more detail on who flew what when and the like, as well as the best 'sequence' shots stitched together. I apologise to anyone with a dialup connection...

MR/LMR Launch Cancelled by FAA
I just everybody should be aware that Large Model Rocket launches can be cancelled or prohibted by the FAA. The following was sent to the Airport Manager/Director and the ATC per FAR 101.22 Sec....
93
93

Moose
Hopefully this is viewable to the "outside world"... http://bnn.ids.web.boeing.com/florida/050408/050408_lavigne.html
4
4

ROL NEWS--BoosterVision Combo Offerings
BoosterVision Combo Offerings April 8, 2005 Web posted at: 12:58 PM EDT (ROL Newswire) -- BoosterVision has come out with two new combos for April. Chief engineer Art Upton reported, "We have teamed...
18
18

Camping (Limited) at NYPOWER approved
Camping approval at NYPOWER11 has been secured. Camping will only be allowed for self contained vehicles (RV's and trailers). No tents will be permitted. Cost will be only be $25 for the entire 4-day...

Best formula for fillets
Hi, What is the best formula for strong but light fillets? For MPR & HPR . I use NHP 30 min epoxy which is a 50:50 mix. I want to add microspheres or milled fibre. What is the best ratio of spheres /...
2
2

Re: HELP : newbie questions on backyard rocketry.
NOTE: Crossposted to , Starlord wrote: In reference to "Starlord" suggests that the prosect of a booster from a Titan IV rocket landing within 15 miles from an off shore oil rig populated by 250 or so...
3
3

More neat stuff on Ebay by NIRA1
More neat stuff on Ebay Rick Gaff (NIRA1) Centuri - Enerjet model rocket kit - pterodactyl Spacemodeling Rocketry magazine - Jan. 1985 Spacemodeling Rocketry magazine - July 1984 Spacemodeling...

[ADV] Russian Booster for sale
OK, maybe a little one. The Dr Zooch R-7 Lunas are for sale on the site. Come check' em out. VERY affordable for a model like this. Gary Blinco was a little late on sending out my new shipment of...
5
5

Cutting Carbon Fiber / Nomex Sandwich Composite Fins
Any suggestions ? I tried some test cuts in a scrap area and the results *weren't* pretty. Knife / razorblade is a no-go...can't apply enough force to cut and still stay on the line. Scroll saw just...
5
5

Rocket Materials testing site down and out.
Well, it's happened again. The site was going along well when the person who donated the server space has dropped of the face of the planet. Everything is gone. This happened when it was a dot org,...
29
29

ROL NEWS--RCS 98mm Casting Tube Available
RCS 98mm Casting Tube Available April 6, 2005 Web posted at: 1:34 PM EDT Cedar City, UT (ROL Newswire) -- A new casting tube, RCS part no. 03184L, has been added to the RCS order form. This tube is...
17
17