Latest threads in Model rockets forumshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Peter Clay
Could someone please email me Peter Clays email address at joel at animalmotorworks dot com Thanks
5
5

ROL NEWS--Save Rocketry Now Phase 2
Save Rocketry Now Phase 2 April 4, 2005 Web posted at: 12:39 PM EDT (ROL Newswire) -- Announcing phase 2 of the Save Rocketry Now campaign. Phase 1, in the fall of 2003, was a huge success, raising...
24
24

Descon 15 - TIME TO VOTE!
Voting begins... NOW Nick Expand your rocketry hobby: http://www.rmrdescon.com http://www.modelminutes.us
4
4

Apollo 13 DVD re-release
Last week a new "10-year Anniversary" edition of the Ron Howard film "Apollo 13" was released: a 2-disk set with 'digital remastering', new features, and including the complete IMAX version. What a...
10
10

Need Help: Need GPS Coordinates
Guys if you know a address here in the USA is there anyway to get it translated online into GPS coordinates. I need the GPS coordinates to put on a FAA waiver as the launch site is within 5 miles of a...
36
36

What is the correlation between total impulse and gas volume of a BP motor ?
Grimly determined to figure out how to use a short-burning BP motor to initiate secondary deployment of a 5.5x upscale Estes Streak I was wondering whether any data are available (google failed, alas)...
22
22

[F-FT] Warning - a glue thread
I have a Maxi-Alpha that broke one of the fin retaining tabs on the back of a fin, leaving it loose enough that it will come off on the next flight. No big deal, I'll just glue it down. So, I put on a...
9
9

LEUP fear
Hi, I don't wish to start a contentious thread but I have a quick straight forward question I think someone knowledgeable can answer. If I go to a club field to certify level 1. If it is a busy range,...
37
37

[F-FT] Level 2 Certification flight
Before going any farther, I'd like to personally thank Mike Jerauld of DART for going above and beyond the call of duty in assisting me with my Level 2 Certification flight today. I'd also like to...
5
5

Alway sups
Are there any Rockets of the World sups after 2001? If so where can one purchase them? TIA
3
3

I've lost my mind...
Monday is going to be one of the few days that the wife and I have to ourselves. Instead she get's to share me with a TARC team on the other side of the state as I help them do their qualifying...
4
4

A couple of questions on LEUP
I just got my L1 cert and plan to get L2 in the future. With that said I guess that I will need to apply for a LEUP? Finding the application form is easy. I'm looking ofr some instructions on how to...
95
95

Engine spacer
Hi, Am going to modify an HV Arcas for H flights but since it will be a one time deal to accomplish, I would like the capability to fly with smaller motors. Live 2 minutes away from a nice launch...
7
7

Descon 15 - All Entries IN - Total 11
Okay, you can start reading them all and start thinking about your favorite. Voting will start next week. Regards, Nick http://www.rmrdescon.com/

New Sci-fi program: Master Blasters
On Sci fi's 2005 plate: Master Blasters is a reality show that pits teams of amateur rocket scientists against each other and watches as they compete to rocket oddities like Mni-Coopers and LaZBoys...
1
1