1/32 kits i'd like to see

Check this one out video here

video here (you might have to right click and save)

Picture here

"The time has come, The Walrus said, To talk of many things: Of shoes and ships and sealing wax Of cabbages and kings And why the sea is boiling hot And whether pigs have wings."

These are in my kill file;

ProMedeller

Reply to
SteveB

billy shakespeare.

You wouldn't happen to have any Lord Buckley in your collection would you? Just reminded my of his "Willy da Shake" routine...

Reply to
Rufus

...and here's the text of it, if you're interested:

Rufus

do you remember the name of the disc? i don't have it but bet i can get it.

i threw a few christians and a version or two in the blackhole.....should know by the end of the week.

I have no idea how I got hip to Buckley...I've just been surfing around the transcriptions on that site. I'd forgotten about "The Bad Rapping of the Marquis de Sade".

Good thing I was born later rather than sooner...I could have ended up a beatnik...

Reply to
Rufus

it was fun, the chicks are like goth chicks today. just look gloomy and dark and they dive like a torpedoed ship. i still have some ginsberg stuff...first howl, i believe.

GPM has a 1/33 B-52. Halinski has a 1/33 Val due out soon that looks to be a masterpiece. Maly Models has a 1/33 Kate that is nice. Halinski has a real nice P-39N in 1/33 in Russian markings, just released this year. ..../V

Reply to
Vess Irvine

Ummmm, Louis Carroll (Through the Looking Glass). Coo-coo-ca-choo!

The Old Timer

A3J

RA 5C

F3D3

Do 335

Anything that lands on water :)

Azzz1588

Anyone mentioned an F-111 ??

Erik Wauters, Belgium

"e" schreef in bericht news:IZvRc.270906$ snipped-for-privacy@news.easynews.com...

Reply to
Erik Wauters

Depends on when the engines stop...

RobG

Reply to
Rob Grinberg

hey! someones awake. gyring and gimbling in the wab!

Blackburn Buccaneer

Reply to
JP Wade

Sorry, that would be Lewis Carroll. (Pseudonym of Charles Lutwidge Dodgson, 1832-1898)

Reply to
Edwin Ross Quantrall

Not so - Lewis Carroll's Alice in Wonderland, or maybe Through The Looking-glass.

What's wrong with winged pigs? Think of it - wings AND ribs from the same beastie! YUM!

Reply to
Cliff Jones

I remember seeing video of Jack Kerouac reading from his own poetry/prose as Steve Allen improvised jazz piano in the background as a kid...must have been impressed by it, because when the three CD box set of Kerouac came out I bought it and it's some of my favorite stuff.

Haven't read any of his books, though. I'm not really a reader...but I certainly would have been hanging out in the clubs, following bop, and the beat. I mentioned to my mother once about my ending up a beatnik if the timing had been right..."yeah", she said..."I could see that".

Reply to
Rufus

never saw him read but i did others. if i didn't read a book everyday, i'd go nuts. beatniks were silly with a conscience, hippys were just silly.

I'd like one that would fit in my apartment.

Reply to
West Coast Engineering