1/350 Polar Lights Enterprise Question

If the thing is gonna be as big as they say (from earlier posts) I hope
the struts/nacelles are gonna be made of steel or something.
Anyone know if some new way of assembly has been discovered so the
nacelles will actually be the same level? For $60 I want that little
bit of info up front ahead of time, as at least to me, its been the one
key flaw in Enterprise models from the past 30 or so years....
Craig
Reply to
Craig