10,00o Models estate sale

Hi Hub I'd like a flyer, please ' snipped-for-privacy@msn.com or snipped-for-privacy@highstream.net' Thanks, John Athens, GA

Reply to
John A. Mason

Andrew M

You're obviously not doing enough to support our model companies! But, I'll bet you get more done that way.

Bill Banaszak, MFE Sr.

Reply to
Mad Modeller

"Kevin(Bluey)" wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@quokka.wn.com.au:

Ray Mehlberger, now that's a name I havent read here in a long time. Last time I met him on this group must be in the mid 90's, last century. Bought some nice kits from him then.

Any body know how he is? He had some troubles with his foot, I can remember.

Dennis.

Reply to
me-me