Latest threads in Scale modeling discussionsshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Yamaha XS1100 Midnight Special
Is any one out there have one of these in their kit stash they might consider selling? It is an old Tamiya kit, the bike featured black tins and gold anodized trim.

Instructions Needed, Urgent, Help!!!!!!
I have a Hasagawa Bf109 Galland and found no instructions, does anyone have a set? I need it ASAP if possible and will pay for the postage and cost.. Thanks Jim
3
3

slightly OT
4
4

Where to find the Ship Modeling FAQ
Archive-name: models/ships/faq Posting-Frequency: 5 days Last-modified: 1 September 2005 This is the POINTER to the Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) on ship modeling. The FAQ itself is longer posted...

Tail Number Question on WW2 US Fighters
I'm trying to resolve an information conflict on two American fighters captured by the Germans in WW2. I have one source which says that tail number 42-68274 belonged to an F-5B-1-LO Photo Lightning...
1
1

New Model auction site
Has anyone visited the new site called yet, it lets you buy and sell your models for a =A31.00 per listing, looks like its much better than ebay and the like.
1
1

Model Discussion Web Sites ???
Other than Hyperscale and the discussion groups on FSM and Scale Auto, are there any other decent model discussion groups out there? I have tried the Yahoo stuff and find that to be very user...
9
9

Looking for a vacuform model
I am looking for the 1/48scale kc-135 vacuform. Can anyone help me out with this kit? It is a vacuform model. Does anyone have one for sale? If anyone can help me out please let me know.. Thanks, Erik
4
4

Question about cost of models.
How come Hasegawa can make a new Stuka in 1/32 and sell it for less than $40 (guaranteeing that I buy at least one and Trumpter can't make a 1/32 anything for less than $100 (this guaranteeing I will...
32
32

operating Ho logging mill with car
I have an operating logging mill with car up for sale on ebay have a look http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=6062492410

Calling RobG!
Rob, do you still need those Tamiya Jeep parts? I wrote you a mail a week ago, and responded to group four days ago, but no answer... Terminator
2
2

I'm looking for 3 view line drawings of school busses...
My kids gave me a project for my kids teachers. They want me to build a bus made of paper and cut and paste their class pictures in the windows to give to their teachers on the last day of school. If...
2
2

1:32 civilian pilot?
I just bought the new Revell 1:32 ASK 21 glider, which is a beauty, and I want to to display it hung from my ceiling. Problem is it doesn't come with a pilot figure - not usually a problem for me but...
6
6

Russian kits for Auction
See : for more information or Lance Mertz Ketchikan, Alaska

PB4Y-2 Privateer
Hi Troops: For anyone out there thinking of tackling Bill Koster's or Meteor's 1/48 PB4Y-2 conversions there is now a good reference available. Schiffer Publication's "Consolidated-Vultee PB4Y-2...
3
3