AAM (All American Models) resin 1/24

Does anybody have these kits for sale?

Reply to
5.0man

Doubtful. They're years out of production and Art ain't making any more - at least not for now.

-- C.R. Krieger (Been there; shoulda' bought that '57 Ford ...)

Reply to
C.R. Krieger

Tell me about it! I wish I'd been faster on getting one of those '70s full-size Fords. I also wish he'd gotten the Diplomat cop car done. Ah well, at least I got what I did.

Bill Banaszak, MFE Sr.

Reply to
Mad-Modeller