Aircraft Stenceling.

Hi All, My name is Han Krol and living in Holland.I wanna try too make my own decals.To draw these I will use GIMP.Have no EXPIERENCE with it.But i'm looking for a site who's ganna have these NATO aircraft stenceling like:Fueling,No Step,Jacking Point etc.etc. stencils.Also need the type of letter like these reading:US AIR FORCE F-100D-40NH AF SERIAL No. 55-2779 .Any help is welcome.Because I'm missing this sort of stuff on my old models.

Reg. Han krol, The Netherlands.

Reply to
han krol

Han, Try here, they work great.

Curt

Reply to
Curt

You might want to use Inkscape

instead of Gimp. You'll have an easier time if you decide to resize the stencils since Inkscape is a vector illustration program (as opposed to the Gimp which uses bitmaps; when resized they're either pixelated or blurry).

Andrej

Reply to
Andrej G.

Try this link Han:

's only available in English or German, but I believe the stencils are in multiple languages.

As for the US font it is called Amirillo 45 I believe.

Doug

Reply to
Doug