AOL not sending post?

Your post from 1-12 just showed up 2-3 on my browser. By now you know AOhell is dumping newsgroups. I wonder if that means they're going to reduce my monthly charge. Gotta find a new ISP

The Keeper (of too much crap!)

Reply to
Keeper

Keeper pondered:

YGTBSM! That is not the way it works. AOL will probably announce a price increase.

Rick Looking elsewhere, even if my boss keeps payong for AOL

Reply to
OXMORON1