Bajoran Solar Sailship

Digital_Cowboy,

I was the one who was looking for the copy of the March 2000 issue of Star Trek: The Magazine. I would like a Xerox copy of the article Designing the Bajoran Solar-Sailing ship. I think it would make a nice sci-fi model, or a paper (Card) model.

Thank you and "Live Long and Prosper" Trekkie, Gary

Reply to
m.gary.kroman
Reply to
Digital_Cowboy

According to the editorial in the last issue, it was no longer profitable to publish.

The Old Timer

Digital_Cowboy,

Scans of the pages would be acceptable.

I guess I helped contribute to the magazines demise. I only bought it when I found something interesting in it. I wasn't interested in the interviews of the Actresses and Actors, just the Spaceships.

Gary

Reply to
m.gary.kroman

Gary,

I dug out and found my copy of the March 2000 issue of Star Trek Magazine, and while they have a "tech briefing" on Bajoran's they don't have the solar sailship in that one. And of the issues that I was able to dig out so far none of them had it in them. I'll keep looking for you as I know I've got a LOT more then what I've dug out so far. . .

Digital_Cowboy

- -- Live Long and Prosper . + . + . . .. .. . ______________________. . . . __ . \_______NCC_1701______|) .______.---'--'---.________ || || /-------.__________.-------/ /============/___/ '--' . \==\_____________|(- + . . + . . . . . + + .. . + . . + . . . . . . . + . .

Reply to
Digital_Cowboy
Reply to
Digital_Cowboy

I got them from the beginning as well. I had a deal through my credit card, every month I got a $5.00 credit at Walden Books, that made the $7.00 magazine $2.00 and a little more palatable. Most, if not all of the magazines had ~something~ that I could use for modeling; I just wish that they might have covered the modeling industry with regards to their product as well as they did video games.

The Old Timer
Reply to
Digital_Cowboy

There you go. Lets start a letter campaign to tell the people at Paramount Pictures that run the

and the magazine, that we modelers would like to see a section on how to make our models more accurate.

Live Long and Prosper Trekkies

Gary P.S. Digital Cowboy, keep on digging for that article Designing the Bajoran Solar-Sailing ship, I appreciate it.

Reply to
m.gary.kroman
Reply to
Digital_Cowboy

Reply to
smilodon

hi we have a promotion model on promotion:

=252

12V/24V 12A , USD6.5/pc MOQ: 2000pcs

Alice Cheer solar group Limited snipped-for-privacy@solargloble.com

? 2004?6?11????UTC+