Cobra Company source

Hi all,

Anyone know of an online retailer for Cobra Company? I need only one resin set and their minimum shipping charge of $15.00 for overseas customers is quite steep: it is as much as the value of the resin! I'd rather buy in Europe, but any shop is good as long as it has a big stock and I can order some other items I'm interested in.

Thanks in advance Fabio Italy

Reply to
Fabio

Luchtvaart Hobby Shop near Amsterdam-Schiphol carries Cobra Company:

Shipping is 10 euro regardless of order size, so it is about as expensive as ordering directly from Cobra. Unless of course you have other items to order from their huge inventory.

Rob

My models:

Me 163B site:
AQM-34 site:

Rob de Bie

Hi Rob,

thank you for your reply, however LHS seems to carry only some stuff, not the one I'm interested in (KC97L 1/144). Pity, since I already purchased from them now and then and they provide an excellent service. Looking at the few items other shops have in stock it seems that they did carry the range, but there was not re-supply from a certain point on.

By the way, I took a brief look at your web pages and I found them really entertaining, you seem to be quite the kind of modeler I was when I had much more spare time :-( Cheers Fabio

Reply to
Fabio