Desperately need a 1/48 Italeri AH-1T Sea Cobra

Gentlemen,

On August 29th, HMLA-775 Det A in Johnstown, PA is renaming their building in honor of 1stLt Jeffrey Scharver.

1stLt Scharver was killed on 25 October 1983 when his AH-1T was shot down over Grenada during the opening phase of Operation Urgent Fury.

The squadron has asked me to build a model of an AH-1T to present to his family during the ceremony.

As luck would have it, the Italeri kit has the correct markings for his squadron while assigned to HMM-261 aboard the USS Guam during the operation.

I can buy, trade, give my right arm, whatever...I just need to get a hold of this kit as soon as possible. If you have one to spare, or know where I can get one, please contact me ASAP.

Semper Fidelis,

Dave

Reply to
RoofDL