First rollout of 2007

Finally got the 1/32 Academy F16 C off my kitchen table. Pictures over in abms.

I'm off out to celebrate shortly, after nearly 10 years "off the tools", this was *not* an easy one to choose for a comeback gig.

flak monkey

Pah! It's all very well for you to complain about how difficult this was, but it seems obvious to me that you know *exactly* what you're doing when it comes to building models! :-)

I particularly like the jet exhaust. That's done very well indeed.

Reply to
Enzo Matrix

Reply to
Rufus

was the pilot running for the bathroom? great build!

Reply to
someone