FS: New Modeler's Close-Ups: C-17, HH-60J/MH-60S

If I may, I'd like to announce the arrival of

Modeler's Close-Up #8: C-17 Globemaster III

Just in time for the new Anigrand kit! Superdetailers will delight with close-in photography of landing gear, ramps, doors, engines, and interior structures.

50+ pages, all color

$1.99 PDF download

Modeler's Close-Up #9: HH-60J Jayhawk & MH-60S Knighthawk
Close-in detail photography of the US Coast Guard's primary long-range rescue helo and the Navy's MH-60S VERTREP/CSAR/AMCM workhorse.

42 pages, all color

$1.99 PDF download

Thanks

Chris