fs sabre

no one wants the 1/32 f86f hasegawa kit for $25 plus actual shipping? ok, guys, what kits do you want? aircraft would be what i have, my collection will outlive me, so i hope someone wants to build my stuff. i'm not enough of a jet fan to build the sabre.

Reply to
someone

...I already have one - if I ever get around to actually building it it'll be my second one...

...what else ya got in 1/32?

Reply to
Rufus

me 110. the revell. didn't see anything else.

Reply to
someone

...already got one of those, too...and angling to one of the new DML ones.

Which reminds me I've got an itch to start my 1/32 Beaufighter.

Reply to
Rufus

what model and markings? did you get every accessory possible? that is one cool airplane. whispering death, indeed.

Reply to
someone

Hey, I missed this. I'll take it off your hands for 25 bucks. E-mail me.

Reply to
roach ah#123

It's the special release Revell of Mexico one, as I recall...includes some etch, vac canopies, and Cartograph decals for a Coastal Command plane...I also have a 1/48 Tamiya and I think they're models of the same plane.

Anyway, that's the idea I have in my head - Coastal Command markings; sea blues and invasion stripes (torpedoes?..) - and a lot of scratch building. Thinking I may use some of the 1/48 parts I have for patterns

- scan them, blow them up, replicate in plastic sheet. I'll do complete photo-doc of the build.

...if I can put my guitars down...I'm going out to see some of the guys I used to play with at the bar with their latest band. And I'm heading south tomorrow with a guy I jam with to hit the shops - he says he's got a recording of a 45 minute free jam he caught me doing without me knowing it that I have to hear. Once I get the .wav files and edit something down I'll shoot you anything tasty in an .mp3 sample.

Reply to
Rufus

ok. i shot some email. is it right?

Reply to