Hobby Lobby coming to Phoenix, Az

I stopped in Gordens Hobby Lobby and noticed they had changed the name to Gordens Hobbies. I was told they sold the Hobby Lobby name to the
national chain and they would be opening a store on the west side of Phx near 99th Ave and McDowell around the first of the year. 50% off sales he we come.........................
snipped-for-privacy@AdiespamOL.com wrote:

Just in time for them to quit the 50% off and just have 33% off.
Well, on the west side of town at least it's sort of close to the Stumps- Just how much do I have to spend to make up for the gasoline? How long will I survive after suggesting a trip to the wife?
--
Jim Atkins
Twentynine Palms, CA USA