Inherited old model ships

I recently inherited 6-7 old wooden model ships in varying states of disrepair. They appear to be 20 - 40 years old but thats a guess. I'm not quite sure what do with them. It seems a shame to just throw them out. Would people who are into model ships be interested in having them? They are from the East coast but I have them in Minnesota. I may also keep a few to work on myself. Anyone know if there are any clubs/people in this part of the country that are into model ship building? Theres also a 3 mast plastic model with tons of rigging.

Reply to
ssage

Don Stauffer

We need pictures. Especially close-ups. Can't judge the quality or the extent of the damage without pictures. The three-masted ship with "tons of rigging" probably has no value, except as a movie prop.

Reply to
Boris Beizer