Nakajima Nick details

Hi all Anyone know where I might find a detail set for the nakajima Ki 45 Nick? I've Googled to no avail. Resin or photo etched, either one. Thanks, Phil

Reply to
kim goodier

I don't think anyone makes anything for that kit. I really needs a detail set. I was going to do one for myself at one time but got sidetracked.

Mike

Reply to
Mike

Eduard does a detail set for the Kawasaki Ki.45 "Nick".

Tom

Reply to
Maiesm72