O.T. - On Target...

Reply to
Digital_Cowboy

Vess,

No, but appearantly you seem to have a low opinion of us here.

Digital_Cowboy

Reply to
Digital_Cowboy

Actually, the Republicans tend to marginalize their extremists while the Democrats appear to embrace theirs.

Reply to
Al Superczynski

Only since the Democrats co-opted it, and even then mostly when it's written as 'Liberal' with a capital 'L'. The US *is* a _liberal_ democracy, after all.....

Reply to
Al Superczynski

you're just sad.

And just as apparently, he hasn't figured out that no one here likes him.............

Just goes to show that Vess has no idea that no one here is really interested in his political rants............. (besides no one liking him)

Reply to
AM

"AM"

Quite the opposite. Vess is a troll, he lives for this. Thankfully or regrettably, he's only good for a few jabs before he wets himself and stomps off mad back to his rock. Just remember that reading Vess is like driving by the scene of a one car wreck, in clear weather, in light traffic. You see it, you can't explain it and a mile down the road it hardly matters.

And that's just the folks whose politics bend in Vess's general direction. ;-)

WmB

WmB

Stop it, you'll break a nail. /W

Reply to
WmB

Nope. I think his political rants are interesting. Therefore I like him. Actually I don't like people who seek comfort in majorities. Like you do.

Reply to
Bassie Adriaensen

A revelation! Vess is the Art Kramer of RMS! Maybe Vess is Art Kramer (go over to RAM if you dare!) or his long lost son?

Vess, Were you or your father ever a bomb aimer on B-26's?

Rick MFE

Reply to
OXMORON1

Was his Marauder named "Willy the Wolf"? If that's the same guy, I'm surprised. He was a good enough egg on the WWII newsgroup, the short time I bothered with those moron moderators.

Come to think of it, over at soc.history.war.world-war-ii, the Sheriff of Notttingham would be a breath of fresh air.

WmB

WmB

WmB asked about Art Kramer:

One in the same, recently Art has lost it as far as anything other than WWII, ETO and B-26's. He has gone ballistic on off topic items, especially the current political BS. Absolutely no reasoning with him. Continues to rag on the "Neocon" etc. Sound familiar?

Rick MFE

Reply to
OXMORON1
Reply to
Digital_Cowboy
Reply to
Digital_Cowboy

We'll see at the convention.

Actually, I hope that you are correct.

Tom

Reply to
Maiesm72

Is this guy for real, or are the pizza man and/or the beaver back spewing their garbage?

Tom

Reply to
Maiesm72

Are they still dominated by nut cases?

I hung out there for a year or so, but the signal to noise ratio became absurd. I do iss a couple of people there. Maybe I'll try them again.

Is Tarvin still aking a fool of hiself on an hourly basis?

Tom

Reply to
Maiesm72

You asked:

A handfull, most line Vess , totally irrelevant OT posts or ranting on the BS items.

I have kill filed more people from there than the rest of the 'net combined.....

Rick

Reply to
OXMORON1

Unfortunately he is very real..........

Cant wait for his expiration date to arrive !

Reply to
AM

Reply to
AM