O.T. - On Target...

How to start each day with a positive outlook:
1. Open a new file in your PC in whatever application you want.
2. Name it "John Kerry" and Save.
3. Send it to the trash.
4. Empty the trash.
5. Your PC will ask you, "do you really want to get rid of John Kerry?"
6. Answer calmly, "yes," and press the mouse button firmly.
7. Feel better.....
--
- Rufus

How to read this newsgroup with an on-topic outlook free from reactionary right-wing idiots:
1.) Click on the above message.
2.) Block the sender.
3.) Feel better!

Don't read messages with 'O.T.' clearly posted in the subject.....

My "From" address is munged - click "Reply To" to respond via email.
Al Superczynski wrote:

Geez, Al, that won't save us. We wonder OT almost right away on ANY thread given half a chance.
Bill Banaszak, MFE
--
Live Long and Prosper
___________________ _-_
Killfile wrote:

Kerry in a LANDSLIDE in November. Remember, you heard it here first. Ron is going to look like a complete idiot when that happens.
Lucky for him, us liberals (actually, moderates) are a forgiving bunch. We have no evil or retribution in our hearts. We will allow him to stay in the USA.
I would be happy if he decides to move to Burundi, but it is his choice.
...../V

reactionary

is
Yeah right........pppfffffttttt...............
You liberals just dont get that most of the American public is not ready for your ideals of what right and wrong are...........

the
How nice of you, since when did the govt, much less any political party get to decide who can stay, and who has to go ??? Or is this the true liberal aggenda, and has been all along ?
And you call yourself a moderate, and a tolerant one at that !

I guess this is you idea of being tolerant..............
"Only A Gentleman Can Insult Me And A True Gentleman Never Will"
America is a liberal democracy. It always has been.
Since when, is LIBERAL a dirty work? A word that is uttered as a sneer?
Answer: Since the Bushies showed up and poisoned the political landscape. ...../V

Since you lost your sense of humor ...../V

Proudly. It is a joke, ..... a Joke ..... a JOKE!!!!. ..../V
I think everyone understands that the GOP are the intolerant ones around here. They are the ones who hate everyone. They seem to get some pleasure of accusing others of what they themselves are so very guilty of.
I will not stand for it. The old "kettle is black" trick no longer works. Go stuff it .... /V

It's another joke (as in JOKE). I know it is a little subtle, but I thought even GOP hardcases might get it. Perhaps that thought was a bit optimistic. Ron is such a fathead that I would be GLAD if he moved Ganymede. You can join him there and "make my day." Don't you get it AM? I proudly say that if Ron decides to leave the country that would make me very happy. I did not say he has to leave. That is a big difference you failed to grasp. Convenient for you, wasn't it, to forget .... ...../V
OK, I'll spell it out. You right wingers just love to accuse moderates and liberals of vile thoughts and rigid thinking and slander. This is so hideously wrong that I have to chuckle. What you are seeing is OUR REACTION to your VILENESS and your RIGIDITY and your SLANDER, not to add your complete inability to run government in a competant manner.
I am 58 years old. For the first 45 years of my time on earth I never knew that jerks like AM existed at all. These last years, since about George Sr., but probably starting during the Reagan years, you and your ilk have become a terrible wakeup call.
Now we know your stripes and we will no longer stand by to be a punching bag for mouth foaming radicals. You and your buddies are toast in November, and I am personally going to put my stamp on the ballot and send GWB back to Texas where he can clear brush all day on his ranch in Crawford.
Get life AM....../V

Vess Irvine wrote:

Um, I think Mr. Reagan started that trend. I find it counterproductive because people stop listening to one another when they start calling each other names.
Bill Banaszak

Yeah!
You...you...you Bill,you!
:-)
Tom

Only since the Democrats co-opted it, and even then mostly when it's written as 'Liberal' with a capital 'L'. The US *is* a _liberal_ democracy, after all.....

My "From" address is munged - click "Reply To" to respond via email.

So Vess....why does that "...../V" thing appear every few lines in your post?
This isn't going to be another copyright issue, is it?
/K
Simple. Suprised you couldn't figure it out. The text is a mizture of the other person's words and my words. I want to make sure everyone understands which are my sentances.
Face facts. Many folks here in RMS are easily confused.
No, please do not take my musings as copyrighted material. Feel free to pass my words on to all your friends, especially if they are voters.
..../V
wrote in message

your
--
Live Long and Prosper
___________________ _-_
wrote in message

--
Live Long and Prosper

And just as apparently, he hasn't figured out that no one here likes him.............
Just goes to show that Vess has no idea that no one here is really interested in his political rants............. (besides no one liking him)
"AM"

Quite the opposite. Vess is a troll, he lives for this. Thankfully or regrettably, he's only good for a few jabs before he wets himself and stomps off mad back to his rock. Just remember that reading Vess is like driving by the scene of a one car wreck, in clear weather, in light traffic. You see it, you can't explain it and a mile down the road it hardly matters.
And that's just the folks whose politics bend in Vess's general direction. ;-)
WmB
--
Live Long and Prosper