O.T. - On Target...

How to start each day with a positive outlook:

  1. Open a new file in your PC in whatever application you want.
  2. Name it "John Kerry" and Save.
  3. Send it to the trash.
  4. Empty the trash.
  5. Your PC will ask you, "do you really want to get rid of John Kerry?"
  6. Answer calmly, "yes," and press the mouse button firmly.
  7. Feel better.....
Reply to
Rufus

How to read this newsgroup with an on-topic outlook free from reactionary right-wing idiots:

1.) Click on the above message.

2.) Block the sender.

3.) Feel better!
Reply to
Killfile

Don't read messages with 'O.T.' clearly posted in the subject.....

Reply to
Al Superczynski

Heh. Indeed. ;)

Reply to
Al Superczynski
Reply to
Digital_Cowboy

I like the idea, but I would name the file- Democrats AND Republicans.

Chris in Seattle- still waiting for someone WORTH voting for...

Reply to
Chris C.

Rufus wrote in news:pcRTc.297540$JR4.174135@attbi_s54:

Hey wait a minute! I can do that to pretty much anyone I want, right? Hmmm... If only.

Reply to
TForward

Geez, Al, that won't save us. We wonder OT almost right away on ANY thread given half a chance.

Bill Banaszak, MFE

Reply to
Mad-Modeller
Reply to
Digital_Cowboy
Reply to
Digital_Cowboy

Who ?

Why not use Tony Blair?

Reply to
Martin

Kerry in a LANDSLIDE in November. Remember, you heard it here first. Ron is going to look like a complete idiot when that happens.

Lucky for him, us liberals (actually, moderates) are a forgiving bunch. We have no evil or retribution in our hearts. We will allow him to stay in the USA.

I would be happy if he decides to move to Burundi, but it is his choice.

...../V

reactionary

Reply to
Vess Irvine

Yeah right........pppfffffttttt...............

You liberals just dont get that most of the American public is not ready for your ideals of what right and wrong are...........

How nice of you, since when did the govt, much less any political party get to decide who can stay, and who has to go ??? Or is this the true liberal aggenda, and has been all along ?

And you call yourself a moderate, and a tolerant one at that !

I guess this is you idea of being tolerant..............

"Only A Gentleman Can Insult Me And A True Gentleman Never Will"

Reply to
AM

Then who will kiss Bush's butt? Kim M

Reply to
Royabulgaf

America is a liberal democracy. It always has been.

Since when, is LIBERAL a dirty work? A word that is uttered as a sneer?

Answer: Since the Bushies showed up and poisoned the political landscape. ...../V

Since you lost your sense of humor ...../V

Proudly. It is a joke, ..... a Joke ..... a JOKE!!!!. ..../V

I think everyone understands that the GOP are the intolerant ones around here. They are the ones who hate everyone. They seem to get some pleasure of accusing others of what they themselves are so very guilty of.

I will not stand for it. The old "kettle is black" trick no longer works. Go stuff it .... /V

It's another joke (as in JOKE). I know it is a little subtle, but I thought even GOP hardcases might get it. Perhaps that thought was a bit optimistic. Ron is such a fathead that I would be GLAD if he moved Ganymede. You can join him there and "make my day." Don't you get it AM? I proudly say that if Ron decides to leave the country that would make me very happy. I did not say he has to leave. That is a big difference you failed to grasp. Convenient for you, wasn't it, to forget .... ...../V

OK, I'll spell it out. You right wingers just love to accuse moderates and liberals of vile thoughts and rigid thinking and slander. This is so hideously wrong that I have to chuckle. What you are seeing is OUR REACTION to your VILENESS and your RIGIDITY and your SLANDER, not to add your complete inability to run government in a competant manner.

I am 58 years old. For the first 45 years of my time on earth I never knew that jerks like AM existed at all. These last years, since about George Sr., but probably starting during the Reagan years, you and your ilk have become a terrible wakeup call.

Now we know your stripes and we will no longer stand by to be a punching bag for mouth foaming radicals. You and your buddies are toast in November, and I am personally going to put my stamp on the ballot and send GWB back to Texas where he can clear brush all day on his ranch in Crawford.

Get life AM....../V

Reply to
Vess Irvine

Or, he typed it with tongue firmly in cheek.

Bill Banaszak, MFE

Reply to
Mad-Modeller

Too true.

As is the fascist christian right hijacking of the Republican party.

The silent majority deserves exactly what it demands.

Tom

Reply to
Maiesm72

Yeah!

You...you...you Bill,you!

:-)

Tom

Reply to
Maiesm72

Um, I think Mr. Reagan started that trend. I find it counterproductive because people stop listening to one another when they start calling each other names.

Bill Banaszak

Reply to
Mad-Modeller