O.T. - On Target...

Art took a serious pounding on rec.photo.digital !! I'd seen his web, and have a lot of respect for his wartime experience. That said, he is a more serious asshole than Vess by far. And he didn't take his beating like a man, even after several people (me too:) warned him it was coming.

People like Vess, and Art always try to come off as being reasonable, moderate people, even while they are using four letter words to attack someone !

This is why a liberal mentality will always escape me......

Reply to
AM

You and me both, Tom...... ;)

Reply to
Al Superczynski

Depends on your definition of "extremist" Except for rare instances, they try to stay out of prime time, but the second and third tier appointment, where much of the real business is done, are chock full of them. Kim M

Reply to
Royabulgaf

Then you should also have an issue with anyone whom tries to build one...

BTW - which one(s) do YOU belong to?

Reply to
Rufus

I guess it's a good thing I'm not A-Christian or B-Republican.

Reply to
Ron

Probably stands for "Vaginal discharge".

Reply to
Ron

Uh, Bill......that's a little too deep for the uber liberals to swallow and it would have taken them more time than their attention spans to actually go look it up.

Reply to
Ron

He thinks we're all as dense and whacked out as he is.....

Reply to
Ron

Just invoke Godwin's Law when he starts with his Nazi shit.

Reply to
Ron

Coming from Vess, a recommendation to see a shrink should be taken with about a trainload of salt.

Reply to
Ron

Because he's an entire basket short of a picnic?

Reply to
Ron

Whereas independants tend to tell them all where to go and what to when they get there.......;)

Reply to
Ron

Oh you bitch, come over here right now and wipe the coffee of my screen......

Reply to
Ron

But Frank, a positive result on the test for psychosis is not a good thing....;)

Reply to
Ron

Damn!!! That's almost impossible!!!!

You forgot they get even nastier and start throwing around words like fascist and nazi when they're called on their behavior.

Because it's how their political role models behave?

Reply to
Ron

Hell, Teddy's killing that innocent girl, was enough for me.........

No, I still get stopped by their lack of morals and ethics. Sadly, this applies to the extreme far right as well. (i.e.; I don't like fanatics from any angle!)

Reply to
AM

It depends.

I don't know nor need to know since I don't need the comfort.

Reply to
Bassie Adriaensen

Please show me some stats that show the combined monthly murder rate for New York and LA exceed 900. Anyway, by your friend's reasoning, as more people die in two days from obesity and smoking than were killed in the WTC bombing, I guess we should just forget the whole war on terror thing and go home. Apples and oranges, Bill.

Kim M

Reply to
Royabulgaf

I share your pain... I gave up on RAM or wreck.aviation.military as it should be better known a year ago and feel so much better. Didn't save me any time as I found a walking ng instead!

Nick

Reply to
Nick Pedley

Nick> I share your pain... I gave up on RAM or Nick> wreck.aviation.military as it should be better known a year Nick> ago and feel so much better. Didn't save me any time as I Nick> found a walking ng instead!

Nick> Nick

Hehe, nice one, "wreck...". I read there, post sometimes, and ignore any flak (usually).

Reply to
Gernot Hassenpflug