Re: 1/48 scale German Bomber Pilots...

If I recall that someone made some pilots in the subject above that were

> in the cockpit (pilot and bombadier) when the Monogram came out with the > He-111. Does it still exsist? >

Hecker and Goros make some outstanding ones:

Greg Heilers

Andrea, as well:

Greg Heilers

And...perhaps you could use, with adaptation, these pieces of art by the world's best sculptor: Mike Good:

(*Note* -- his ORIGINALS were almost completely ignored at an IPMS Nationals a few years ago...just once again showing that IPMS doesn't know "squat" when it comes to figures/vignettes/dioramas...)

Reply to
Greg Heilers

wow, great resource greg!

Those are great. Wow, the hands are in proportion! God I hate Verlinden

1/48 figures. They look like a bunch of mutated apes.

Thanks Greg.

Rich

Reply to
Rich

Even more impressive, is seeing Mike's originals (the box-art models) in person. On his WWI German pilots, the tri-color cockades on the caps...are actually painted in three colors; with each color even shaded and highlighted!

Reply to
Greg Heilers