Re: New Trumpeteer 1/32 Kit

> > Azhosers wrote: > > I see they just released a 1/32nd version of the Antonov 225! > > (snip) > > "... And Lame-O was his name-oh ..." > Frank

Will it have working LG? ;-^

-- Chuck Ryan snipped-for-privacy@REMOVEearthlink.net Springfield OH

Reply to
CSRZ28

Say Junior, why not try bending over at your modeling desk and making a feeble attempt to suck yourself off? Dont forget the tweezers!

ProMedeler

Reply to
Azhosers

Hmmm, I think that's been tried before but... I'll give it a whirl. First, move your head out of the way...

Frank

Reply to
Francis X. Kranick, Jr.

Snappy comeback! I have nothing to retort with!

Frank-1 / ProMedeler-0

Reply to
Azhosers