Re: Nova Model Tu-22 Blinder

Unless you need it immediately, hold off. IIRC, Panda plans to release one. I just checked Hannant's web site,and it is listed as a future release. Kim M Operation American Freedom-Where is our regime change?

Reply to
Royabulgaf

I built one a few years ago... not too bad as vacforms go but with the old esci kit still circulating why bother?

Reply to
Umineko

If the fit of the Esci Blinder kit is anything like their Backfires, I'll take the Nova vac kits any day!

Reply to
Frank May

check out ESCI kit build report at

Reply to
Meindert

Don't agree. Having built/corrected the Backfire, having the Blinder in the production line, and having done more than a few vacs, the ESCI Blinder is a slam dunk!

Bondo Phil CEO Bondo Industries

Reply to
f111a