Re: OT: New Report - Iraqi Civilian Casualties

From: "Vess Irvine"

> >100,000 civilian deaths in Iraq since the start of hostilities, >predominantly women and children

This is probably about the most sickining post you have made yet. Trying to use the deaths of women and childern to elect your candidate. What you havn't said is how they died. You very carefully insinuated that they were killed by the american forces. (> hostilities>violent causes,> after major combat) What a loser you and Kerry are.

This according to a joint study, released today, by Columbia and Johns >Hopkins University, my alma mater,

hmm, explains alot about you mind set don't it?

using statistical techniques and >procedures

Oh puleeeeze. You can statistically prove any damn thing you want with statistics. Statistical programs written subjectivley will produce whatever results you want it to.

Statistically a bumble bee can't fly.

Kind of like what your doing here. When you say violent causes you are insinuating something. Assuming your program included that data what were they? Uh don't care do you? Bombs? Bullets? Accidents? Caught in the line of fire between police and insurgents? Picking up live munitions? How about disease? No, you are just intrested in tying these deaths in with this election, screw em they are just statistics as far as you are concerned.

If you really cannot stomach the Democrats and Kerry/Edwards; fine, just >stay home on November 2nd

There ya go. What an idea you just experianced. Lets all vote for Kerry or not vote at all. I'll just run down to the VFW hall and explain it to them. I'm sure they will embrace your concept with open arms. Or would that be loaded arms.

FAT CHANCE!! Man you are one piece of work. Who the hell do you think you are talking too? Go play with your libral tree hugging life is so beautiful through these rose colored glasses buddies and leave the realities of life to those who live in it.

Reply to
ARMDCAV

Much deleted!

I had lunch with an acquaintance of mine who was "sitting on the fence" for a long time. He told me he has finally made up his mind. "Anyone endorsed by William J. Clinton I will not vote for"! That's a good rationale!

Bill Shuey

Reply to
William H. Shuey

Hey, it *must* be _true_. Osama regurgitated Moore's talking points in his recent al-Jazeera encore..... ;-p

Another Instapundit reader?

Reply to
Al Superczynski