Re: OT news proxy

Ya wanna try all that in English for us non-computer types

-

Message posted using

information at

Disco58

I'd love to but the stolly got me :D

type /? for help

Reply to
flak monkey

does not help much for us Mac people reading thru Google.....

maybe if we all buy a watch they will go away?

Craig

Reply to
crw59

Yeah I can sympathise with that as a sometime Mac user. Not much in the way of filters out there for creative types, just that cantankerous SOB known as MFilter. Add in reading through google and basically you're ****ed. Best all buy a watch and see what happens. At least we'll know how long it takes.

Reply to
flak monkey

no, they only leave if physically forced to. neutron bombs are good, then we can sell the "great cheap fakes" back to the survivors. and spam the hell out of them.

Reply to
someone

It will only encourage them.

Bill Banaszak, MFE Sr.