REVELL MONOGRAM 1/48 SWIFT BOAT MODEL

Jesus, Tom, could you please give it a freakin rest?? I lurk around here to read about modeling, not OLD politics.
Mind you, I voted for Bush. I might give a short chuckle about the
original Kerry crack, but it's not worth much else. I figure about the only people who deserve to still rag on him are the real vets, so I keep my mouth shut.
I might be slightly tempted to go off-topic and argue with you about this, but some of your posts clearly indicate your mind has already been sealed shut.
Right now I'd appreciate it if you'd just drop it. Don't give the other side an excuse to keep this going for another month. Ok? Please?
Hell, I d/led this thread to read about the Swift model. Which reminds me, I FORGOT to get a copy at the local hobby shop when I was over there! I knew I was forgetting something...
On 16 Jan 2005 06:32:54 GMT, snipped-for-privacy@aol.com (Tom Cervo) wrote:

Talk to the creep who started it--the one who asked if it was molded in yellow.
I got it when it first came out, and a few years ago picked up another in the bag. Take a look here for "On" topic info:
http://swiftboats.net /

Just because it is the only color that fit's John Kerry, why is that a problem to you ? <G>
--
Only A Gentleman Can Insult Me And A True Gentleman Never Will

Is that the information you found here?:
http://swiftboats.net /
I doubt it.

Let's not forget Kerry having his picture with the NVN "representatives" hanging in the chi-com war museum. That's just like having Hanoi Jane having her picture taken behind the vietcong AA gun. Meanwhile, back to modeling....
--
Digital_Cowboy
Live Long and Prosper

Perhaps she would have been provided with the opportunity to die "in a loud, proficient, military manner."
-- -- -- -- -- "We sleep safe in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm." George Orwell
My Home Page: http://www.bill-woodier.com/home.htm
snipped-for-privacy@aol.com (Bill Woodier) wrote in

A Wild Weasel for a treasonous weasel? To precious!

The only good thing about AOL's recent censoring of this site was that I didn't have to read crap like this!
<<< PLONK!!! >>>

Why don't you do a figure of W in his Air Force uniform? Be sure to put some white around the nostrils. Kim M

Hey, I would rather hang out with a party animal, than one who is only out for self aggfrandizment, and a liar.................. (I bet he remembers that Christmas he spent on the border where he never was)
--
Only A Gentleman Can Insult Me And A True Gentleman Never Will

"The President is merely the most important among a large number of public servants. He should be supported or opposed exactly to the degree which is warranted by his good conduct or bad conduct, his efficiency or inefficiency in rendering loyal, able, and disinterested service to the Nation as a whole. Therefore it is absolutely necessary that there should be full liberty to tell the truth about his acts, and this means that it is exactly necessary to blame him when he does wrong as to praise him when he does right. Any other attitude in an American citizen is both base and servile. To announce that there must be no criticism of the President, or that we are to stand by the President, right or wrong, is not only unpatriotic and servile, but is morally treasonable to the American public. Nothing but the truth should be spoken about him or any one else. But it is even more important to tell the truth, pleasant or unpleasant, about him than about any one else."
Theodore Roosevelt, Kansas City "Star", May 7, 1918 Written when four of his sons were at the front.