RMS'ers occupations

Service stations are a dying breed here in the US unless one happens to be in New Jersey. Even the Big Oil company stations are for the most part convenience stores that sell gas on the side, and you get to pump it yourself.

Reply to
Al Superczynski

Well I for one am impressed, sir! It seems we modelers are an even more diverse lot that I had thought.

Reply to
Al Superczynski

Don't really know, it is garage kept all the time, except for shows, and I don't think he does much of that any more. But... he has a large 4 car garage with the 2 Tr's, and then parts bins, compressor, sandblaster, and lots of other stuff in the rest of a finished basement. A Linkenfelter (??) Corvette has all his attention right now

Reply to
AM

Al,

Thanks for the kind words. The next book is coming out in the Spring...if I get it done in time.

Mark

Reply to
Mark Levine

I'm hoping you get the chance to write that military history book. :)

Reply to
Al Superczynski

At night I work for Southwest Airlines and during the day I work at the toughest, most demanding job I've ever had...caring for my 2 yr old son and 6 mo old daughter. My day job is the most rewarding and has the best benefits.

Reply to
MANDO VILLARREAL

the basic crate is ok, make them spark and they are very nice cars. i've seen tr's go through10-12 owners until one finally says enough, rips out the electrics and then has a nice sporty little car.

Reply to
uff

Mark is also the figures specalist for ESM 72.

He is responsible for much of the over 3,000 listings as well as a fair number of vehicle listings.

Tom

Reply to
Maiesm72

Federal Drudge for the FAA

Reply to
dave

Scott A. Bregi SSG, U.S. Army (Retired)

68X30HTA2 (Now classified as 15X) AH-64A Armament/Electrical/Fire control Systems Repairman

Now working as an Aircraft Mechanic/Electrician for Pulau Electronics Corp maintaining AH-64A maintenance training devices at Ft. Eustis, VA.

Reply to
Scott A. Bregi AKA The Model Hobbit

Retired business man.

Reply to
Mike Keown

You must be talking about Prince Lucas?

Reply to
Mike Keown

Every program you can imagine for public housing. Currently I am overseeing a revitalization housing grant in addition to the other programs. The government is getting merciless in having fewer people do more work...at least with HUD.

Reply to
Banshee741

AZ is a horrible thing, my granddad has it.

I work in my local model shop on Sat for eq of about 25 bucks, gets me outa the house and seeing people.

Reply to
JULIAN HALES

Software engineer.

Rob

Reply to
Rob van Riel
[stuff snipped]

Former military air traffic controller, Hubble Space Telescope data ops controller.

Now write software and do systems analysis for NASA.

Foreign countries resided in: France, Spain, Switzerland, Madagascar, S. Korea, Texas.

John Hairell ( snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com)

Reply to
John Hairell

Along with a close high school friend (who for years was an independent weird English sportycar and Harley mechanic), voted "Most Likely to Destroy the Sun".

-- C.R. Krieger (Still working on it ...)

Reply to
C.R. Krieger
Reply to
Digital_Cowboy

Of course they are going after the redundent upper echelon personnel, right?

Uh huh.

Tom

Reply to
Maiesm72

And down the road would be where? We have 14-15 plants in the US. Jack "the 109 nut"

Reply to
Jack1865