rufus

i bet you can do better. think he'll get any bids? i think not, but maybe some more-money-than-brains typw will byte.

someone

The first set of snaps are right off Eduard's website, I think...

...I REALLY need to get hold of this kit.

Reply to
Rufus

whoa, i thought you had one and were scoring $1000 worth of pe and add-ons?

Reply to
someone

Not yet...just doing the math. Grabbing that Trumpeter F-100 is gonna delay the aquisition even further...I can feel another guitar coming on.

...maybe another band, too.

Reply to
Rufus

"Rufus" skrev i en meddelelse news:RxYgi.185659$_c5.58942@attbi_s22...

Just out of pure curiosity. Are you collecting guitars, or do you just switch often?

Just for the record: I don't play :-( or collect guitar(s) :-)

Reply to
Uffe Bærentsen

I made the decision that I'm a guitar collector after I bought the double neck last fall - I have eight right now, and plan to buy at least one per year...got this years picked already. I general, I'll swap off and play any given three axes on a daily basis. I keep one tuned down a half step for certain stuff, but I'll probably bring that one up now.

I was playing fairly regularly, but I think the band that was forming is having a falling out...I've been invited to do guest appearances with some of the other locals, but I've always begged off. I've got my own personal multi-track recording studio, and it looks like I'll be getting back to some of my own personal projects.

Reply to
Rufus

I've always been facinated of Double necks. The first one I'd remeber seen on photo was Denny Laine on Wings over America. Souns like you're having some fun with your hobbies :-)

Men doesn't stop to play because they gets old. Men gets old because they stop to play.

Reply to
Uffe Bærentsen

This particular one is special...it's black with gold hardware, and the only reason I even know about that color combination is because I once saw a picture of Jimmy Page on the Gibson website with one like it. Turns out it's a mint condition, vintage 1994 EDS-1275, and that that was Gibson's 100th year anniversary. They now only come stock in red/nickel and white/gold. I got a new-old stock harness leather anniversary case for it direct from Gibson after UPS damaged the original case...which I also still have.

I've been scouring the web trying to find another black one - just a picture, even...and to try and find out how many of them Gibson made. I can't even find the picture of Page that I first saw, or another black and gold EDS-1275. so either there are only two, and I have one; there's one - and I have it now; or they are VERY rare...so that officially made me a "collector". But it also plays like a dream.

Reply to
Rufus