Tamiya Bismarck--who wanted it?

A few weeks ago when HL had their 50% sale someone was asking about a Tamiya
1/350 Bismarck. HL didn't have any, but I have since found one at a local
hobbyshop in their bargain basement. It's there on consignment, box has been
opened, but it's taped shut so I have no idea of contents or condition, and the
price is $45.
When once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your
eyes turned skyward, for there you have been, and there you will always long to
return. --Leonardo Da Vinci
EAA # 729686
delete the word spam from email addy
Reply to