Tom's Modelworks

Anyone know if they are accepting orders again? With Tom's death the family suspended operations, but say they will continue the business "soon." I hate to be intrusive and email them, so wondering if anyone has heard whether they are accepting orders again.

I preferred their PE parts for ships to others that I have used.

Reply to
Don Stauffer