Updating a Lanc B111

I have just acquired a Lancaster BIII from Tamiya. It's a nice kit, but definitely in need of updating. I have trawled the Hannants catalogue only to find one item for the Lanc; Flightpath do a 1/48 detail set for £33. I am loath to make such an investment without knowing if, firstly, what do you get for your money, and secondly, is it any good? If anyone can shed any light, I'll be deeply grateful to hear. Thx J

Reply to
john

Belcher Bits do engine nacelle replacements, wheels and bomb sets. See

for details. Scroll to about

2/3 down the page. The engines are right on the bottom.
Reply to
Jeff C

Flightpath's site may be a good starting point. No photos, but a text description of the contents & a quoted price, less than the Hannants price you quote.

Scott

Reply to
Scott Hemsley