WTB: Fujimi 1/16 Ferrari F40 wheels and tyres

Hi,

I'm looking for Fujimi 1/16 Ferrari F40 wheels and tyres.

Thanks; Matti snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com

Reply to
mapeku

If nobody replies here, try posting your request on

Also check eBay - I've seen those kits there from time to time.

Peteski

Reply to
Peter W.

Peter W. kirjoitti:

Hi Peteski,

Thanks for your reply.

I managed to find several 1/16 F40 kits, but I need the wheels and tyres for my 1/16 Fujimi GTO 288. The wheels and tyres with 1/16 Fujimi GTO 288 are too small...

Matti

Reply to
mapeku