Latest threads in Scale modeling discussionsshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Happy New Year!
Happy New Year, RMS! May 2009 bring you the kit that you've been waiting for... :-) I'm hoping for a 1/48 Farley Fruitbat, myself.
8
8

Trouble re-glueing wing
I have a 1/48 Hawker Typhoon that was damaged, in spite of my best efforts, by movers, such that the right wing won't stay in place. I had it already built and painted and, while I make no claims to...
7
7

FA: 1/48 Detail & Scale F-4Ds, 1/72 Micro-Scale B-25s
Wing Commander's F-4Ds: B-25s: for looking=85

FA: 1/48 Verlinden F-16A Super Detail Set
Designed for the Hasegawa F-16A: for looking=85

ARM: Review - cyber-hobby.com 1/35 scale GW III/IV Ammunition Carrier
Kit Review: cyber-hobby/com 1/35 scale Kit No. 35 (Dragon Models Limited 1/35 scale =9139-=9145 Series Kit No. 6151); Sd.Kfz. 165 Geschuetzwagen III/IV fuer Munition - Smart Kit; 1,009 parts (629 in...

ARM: Review - DML 1/35 scale 7.5 cm PaK 97/38 w/Heer Crew - PE
Kit Review: Dragon Models Limited 1/35 scale =9139-=9145 Series Kit No. 6445; 7.5 cm PaK 97/38 w/Heer Gun Crew - Premium Edition; 337 parts (316 in grey styrene, 21 in etched brass); retail price...

Wellington
I am starting to built the Trumpeter Wellington Mk III and I have a couple of questions. What is the correct color for the inside surfaces (i.e., the cabin floors and the inside of the fusilage? Did...
2
2

What do you think the major errors are in armor dioramas ?
just went through a bunch of APMS pics I had saved looking for ideas, and one theme seemed to be consistent - the modeler put way too much stuff in the scene he was creating. Seems like the one thing...
19
19

Need Instructions Cutting Edge Flight Cont 4 DML Me 262
If anyone can send a scan of the instructions from Cutting Edge CEC48248 "Me 262 Flying Control Surfaces and Slats" for Trimaster/DML/Dragon, I'd really appreciate it. Thanks, Curt KVPS

encore kits?
who puts them out? they look like cheaper editions of kits, sorta like hobbyboss, maybe?they have a pfalz d.IIIa that could be interesting.
9
9

squadron flyer
got mine today and of course, since it's after xmas and we're poor, there's stuff we want. like the hase lanc for $40. sigh.

req tiger meet planes
can someone poste drawings or pictures from planes during the tiger meet and or some pictures from f14 tomcat thank s
3
3

Where to find the Ship Modeling FAQ
Archive-name: models/ships/faq Posting-Frequency: 10 days Last-modified: 28 October 2008 This is the POINTER to the Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) on ship modeling. The FAQ itself is longer posted...

still need...
i really need 2-3 panzer headlights. 1/35. happily trade parts you need and ill even pay your postage. or are there any 3rd party sets that have lights? happy holidays all! (was that pc enough?)
4
4

Vietnam F-104 Starfighters
Can anyone point me in the direction of some good references for the camouflage and markings of the F-104C's that were used in the Vietnam theater when they were in SEA camouflage. Thanks in advance...
17
17