Latest threads in Scale modeling discussionsshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

FA Scale Model Ships building book masts rigging scratch
Building & Detailing Scale Model Ships by Mike Ashley ,as new condition,111 pages. Superb manual for the model ship builder ,covers most aspects,Scratch building/ Side keels / Weathering /Working with...

Let's discuss rust!
Rust on military vehicles is not much different than rust on any other iron or steel. There is no one paint color for rust, despite what Testors and other model paint manufacturers want you to...
14
14

Fire Engulfs Cutty Sark
Check out this CNN newsclip. Austin, TX === The Cutty Sark, thought to be the world's only surviving 19th century tea clipper and a prime relic of the golden age of sail, was engulfed by flames...

90mm French Napoleonic Foot Artillery Officer - epoxy resin [EBay]
French Napoleonic Foot Artillery Officer - epoxy resin From 1808-1815 time period. Partially painted. Good condition. Already primed. eBay Mobile

House Ruin & Church Ruin scenery - 54mm plastic - Italeri kit [EBay]
Ruin & Church Ruin scenery - 54mm plastic - Italeri kit The box shown is for the house ruin kit but the church ruin (top of 2nd photo) is also included. I don't have the box for the church ruin kit.

French Naval Cannon kit - Mantua Models of Italy - 1:17 scale - 1750 time period - incomplete [EBay]
Naval Cannon kit - Mantua Models of Italy - 1:17 scale - 1750 time period - incomplete Have the cannon barrel, bulwark piece (wood), and plans for this kit. Don't know where the other parts are. You...

British Infantryman WWII - 1944 - 54mm metal kit - Valiant Miniatures [EBay]
Infantryman WWII - 1944 - 54mm metal kit - Valiant Miniatures In original packaging, unopened. All original parts. New condition.

French Napoleonic Lancer of Imperial Guard Planter head [EBay]
Napoleonic Lancer of Imperial Guard Planter head Represents one of Napoleon's elite cavalry units. Measures 13" to top of pom-pom, 10" wide. About 3 lbs. Ceramic pottery head in excellent condition....

Catastrophe!
It's been years since the last time something THIS stupid happened... I installed Pavla's undercarriage wells in the wings of my Trumpeter's MiG-19. Needless to say, the wings wouldn't close, so I...

Cutty Sark
It seems that the Cutty Sark is being destroyed in a fire at this very moment. :-( BBC NEWS | UK | England | London | Blaze ravages historic Cutty Sark
14
14

New Modeling opportunities
If you have not seen the news, Blizzard just announced Starcraft II. I have one of the original Starcraft Space Marines built and another in the box. I have to imaginve that this will be an...

Bronco WWII Allied Bailey Bridge Type M2
So, somebody finally released a kit of a WWII Bailey Bridge. And, perhaps, unfortunately, this is a very late war Bailey, the M2. The deck width is 4.125" wide, which should be about the width of the...

sat down and looked at my stash
Earlier, i went through my pile of 72nd Su22's Italeri (Bilek), KP, Hobbycraft etc etc Touching and feeling the plastic, comparing decals etc etc then i noticed.....the friggin KP kits dont have the...

HUGE list FS
READ the next three paragraphs, they are explicit and answer 99% of the silly questions I get. Unless otherwise noted all items are complete and unstarted (parts may be removed from sprues in some...

Unlimited Opportunities For Inspiring To Experienced Talents
Hey what's going on? I wanted to tell you about this awesome site for talents.You want believe how cool all of the talents are on this site! You start getting castings,auditions and entertainment...
1
1