05 dual mon toolbar movement

greetings all, could someone also with dual mons confirm that toolbars spaced across the workspace will not hold their position as in 03,04 when SW is closed. i.e. all toolbars will move to be immediately adjacent to one another without any spaces. using quadro 750, nvidia 61.77 thanks neil

Reply to
neil

Neil,

Get the 5303 driver. It's on the SW web site

Mark

Reply to
MM

ummm...you mean this isn't a problem for you? or you think I should have an older driver? I have 61.77 cos its DirectX 9c enabled which I have. 61.77 seems to function quite well otherwise although I note only the latest cards have

61.76 listed at SW -61.77 is essentially the same as 61.76. I should mention that I had this issue with 05 beta and was using 43.51 at the time- turned it in as a bug.
Reply to
neil

forgot to say I also have 03, 04 on my pc and in their case the toolbars behave properly as they have in the past.

Reply to
neil

Neil

43.51 didn't support two monitors very well. There weren't enough options as to how the monitors behaved IIRC.

We have two guys that use duals, and I have 53.03 on these systems. Haven't had a single complaint since I installed it.

Regards

Mark

Reply to
MM